6 : Fool a rest

Everything, everyone should take a rest to gain more power, to gain more time, to have enough time to plan for something. Francis and Leonard was sent to their houses, Javvy put a spell on them like they had just a dream.

"Huh!" Francis gasped and took a sit on his bed. He was taking a bath with his sweat.

He took off his shirt and headed to the bath room, he opened the faucet and washed his face. He's really bothered, as he turned around, he saw someone from the reflection of the mirror attatched on the door, actually not a reflection but aura. He slowly, tiptoed and walked outside.

"Hey..." he said shortly when he saw Keizia, if she's really her. Pausing his action and made him in a steady.

"Cant sleep?" She asked walking so sexy and seductive.

"Had a bad dream" he answered full of curiousity.

"Such as?" She's walking slowly towards Francis.

From being a cool, relaxed and not attached to him Keizia, she has turned into some crazy lustful woman. Maybe because she's been experiencing the trait of a vampire that's lust was high.

She slowly run his pointing finger from his face, touching a rough line on his lips, attached him tight to her chest. Running the crazy finger of her down to his chest and pinching the skin down on his stomach. It is the situation he cant resist. A vampire cant resist. A love from his love.

The breathe of them was paused, the surrounding becomes calm. No one could interrupt their activity. The door was locked by Francis's shield. The two of them was at the high lust as she grabbed him by the neck and reached his lips. The upper and lower lips of them started to do their work. Sticky poppysmic was made.

"I miss this." He uttered.

"Sure thing." She pushed him off the bed and started carressing him.

Not so far from where they started, someone knocked the door out loud like someone's breaking it already.

"Just a sec." He opened the door but the chain lock was up holding tight. "Yep?" He inquired, full of disappointment and unsatisfied.

"Leonards here." Kaisle said. "Did i interrupt something?" He asked checking the dark room.

"No... uh, nothing. Tell him I'll be down for a minute." He shut the door real quick and headed back to his bed.

There's no Keizia. She left again just as quick as she moved in. He sat on the edge of the bed and started running his fingers through his hairs. Maybe she snuck out from the demon to just be with him for a bit.

After his wondering, he descended the stairs and met Leonard at the last stair case. He grabbed his hand and walked away from Kaisle and Aerin. Leonard was controlling his voice to pipe down until Aerin popped at the center of the two, making them split together and wonder.

"No more searchig for this time. Why dont we have a dinner first? Mom and dad will be here soon." She wrap her arms at the waist of the two and teleport them into the kitchen.

"Intent... black magic is here, black magic is here." Leonard whispered to Francis.

"She's gone." He answered humorless.

At the kitchen they gather around and talk about the search for Keizia. Francis was silent from the start to the end, Leonard was fooling around with Sebrina. They were laughing when someone bell the door and Aerin hastily got the control on it.

It was Javvy.

"Lets experience no rest." Javvy said wiping the dust on his outfit.

"Who are you?" Cristoff asked furiously. Stood in front of the whole family, showing care and protection.

On the other hand...

Other part of the world...

At the so called hell...

Keizia talked to Traviss.

"Do whatever you want. Use me, abuse my power, kill me after then." she forcely spit out the words she said.

"I told you they dont love you. Im the one who does, im your father, im gonna protect you from the bad creatures your mom arent capable of. Honey, im not just gonna use thy powers. We will." He said and left Keizia.