Chapter 9

He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hello Beautiful" he says. I blush and hop off his back and he grabs my hand.

"Were going to a party tonight" he says looking at me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I like parties" I say giggling. He let's out a chuckle.

"And I like you" he says as he kisses my nose. I feel butterflies flood my stomach. I blush.

"Its at Andreas house tonight, its going to be so fun" he says. I smile because of how excited he is. Its cute.

"What should I wear?" I ask him. He looks at me and crinkles his face.

"I don't know, you look beautiful in everything" he says. I blush again.

"Stop it, your being cute" I say.

"After you stop first" he says. I stand up smiling and walk back into my room. I flop onto my bed and get on my phone. I havent been on twitter for a while so I click on the app. I tweet,

@HaileyLawley:"Tonights gonna be cool☺"

I lock my phone and open my room door. I skip down the stairs and slip on the last step and land on my butt. Matt bursts out laughing and I let out a small giggle but quickly get annoyed.

"Aerent you going to help me up?" I ask him showing my annoyance.

"I'm sorry" he says recovering from his laughing fit. He reaches his hand down to me and I gladly take it. He pulls me up and I send him a cheesy grin. He giggles lightly at me. I flop down onto the couch.

"What time is the party? And most importantly, will there be food?" I ask Matt.

"People will start coming around 6 but were going early to help set up. And do you really think wed go to a party with out food?" He says smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"Can we just go now?" I ask him.

"Yea, its just 5 houses down so we can walk" he says smiling.

"Okay leggo" I say giggling as I run out the door.

"Matthew I bet I can beat you there" I say smirking at him.

"Alright its on" he says running to the right. I sprint right behind him. I quickly catch up to him with no struggle. Being in track for so long is finally starting to pay off. I run faster until I'm far ahead of him. I run into the drive way where there's a lot of cars. I look at Matt and see him struggling I laugh. He finally runs up to me breathing hard.

"You OK ?" I ask him laughing. He rolls his eyes.

"When did you start tunning so fast?" He asks me.

"About 7th grade" I smirk at him.

"Whatever, let's go inside" he says upset about his lose. I smile to myself. He opens the door and we walk in. The walls are a light cream color and its pretty big. I see the living room and I hop onto the couch. I lay down breathing kind of hard. Matt flops on top of me. I groan.

"Matthew get off me" I say louder than I ment to.

"Why should I" he asks.

"Matt I will beat you up" I say.

"I'd like to see you try" he says challenging me.

"Awe! You two are so cute!" I hear a girly voice scream. Matt instantly jolts off of me.

"What do you mean?" I snap at her.

"Matt was obviously just flirting with you and you flirted back so I just assumed you were a thing.." She says.

"Well were not. I like someone else. Were just good friends." I say crankly. I look at Matt and he's looking down with sadness in his eyes. Were just friends. I like Cam a lot and I'm finally OK with admitting that to myself. Bit seeing Matthew upset really does hurt me.. Were going to have to talk about this later.

"So anyways, I'm Jenn" the girl says.

"I'm Hailey, I'm sorry I snapped on you. I'm just not really in a great mood" I say giving her a slight smile. She smiles back.

"Its cool, I shouldnt have just assumed things." She says.

"Let's just forget about hat and get to partying?" I ask. She miles and nods her head.