Chapter One

A goofy grin spread up his face as his slippers step on the rocks and run towards the edge of the cliff, stepping out from the shadows and entering the daylight. The sun touch his blonde hair, making it look like gold, and his blue eyes sparkle in a colour like the ocean.

It's near, He thought when the sound of rushing waves reach his ears, really near.

His breathing became fast and his heartbeat made a sound in rapid speed as he stop to halt, right on the edge of the cliff.

A breathless gasp escape his lips, mouth turning into a huge chibi O and sparkly eyes as he stared the view before him.

The sun shined up in the clear sky, giving the water an expression of a shimmering emerald beach, a huge cabin stood on the white sands, while the seagulls flew in the sky. It was a dream come true, for the blonde guy.

"Awesome!" He shouted, raising both hands in a fist up in the air. "I'm on top of the world, believe it!"

He started to take off his orange shirt, when something hit him behind his head.

"Don't take off your shirt in front of a girl, BAKA!"

His scream echoed in the beach as he fell of the cliff.

"That idiot." Sakura sighed as she place a hand on her waist and swing her bag over her shoulders, her eyes glaring at the screaming idiot.

Sasuke only snickered. His eyes inside his pockets as he look down at the blonde guy.

"Aya, aya..." Kakashi walked towards his pupils and look down, just in time to see the blonde guy hit the water with a splash. "I was expecting something like this would happen." He said, as a sweat dropped appeared on his forehead.

Sakura let out a puff.

The sound of seagulls took his attention. He look up to see four of them flying around the sky, freely and randomly. It reminded him that they were in a beach full of white sand, a few rocks here and there, emerald water, and a clear blue sky...

It's summer vacation.

Why not fly freely then?

He smiled.

"Kakashi-sensei! Kakashi-sensei!"

He look down at the cliff to see Naruto waving his hand up in the air and holding a flapping fish in his other hand. His grin widened the moment Kakashi look at him.

"I'm awesome, aren't I!? I caught a fish!! I caught a fish!! And It's for today's lunch!"

Kakashi gave him a thumbs up.

Sakura shook her head with a little smile on her face. She looked down at the blonde guy and waved her hand at him. "Naruto!! Get some more fish! I'm gonna be cooking!"

"Are you gonna cook Ramen!?"

Sakura chuckled. "Sea food Ramen, yeah!!"

"Yatta!!! Sakura-Chans cooking ramen!! Woohoo!" With that, and with a big grin on his face, he drove under the water.

Kakashi looked at Sakura. "Can I have some fry fish too?"

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Yeah," she said, and push him to the water. "If you help get some more fish!!"

Kakashi gave her a thumbs up before he hit the water.

She shooked her head with a chuckle. "All idiots." she mumbled. She turned around, and remember Sasuke standing beside her.

She turn to look at him and gave him an accusing finger. "You too baka!! Don't just stand there!! You're helping them too!!" Sakura was about to kick him to the water when he dodge her attack by swiftly moving backwards.

"Hn." He gave her a smirk before giving her a salute and taking off his shirt, which made Sakura blushed. He walked backwards until he was off the cliff and push himself up to do a backflip, and he made his way down the water with a loud splash.

"Ow!!" Naruto whined. "Sasuke Teme!! Don't land on my head!"

A laugh escaped her lips, which made the boys look up to see Sakura waving a hand at them.

Kakashi waved back. Naruto grinned at her with a toothy grin. Sasuke HN before looking away, hiding the blush on his cheeks.

Sakura shook her head once again, before turning around to head back in the van.

"Show-off." she mumbled