To Who Ever Finds This

Dear who ever finds this story,

      Hi um a couple years ago back in I want to say 2017 my 7th grade summer or the summer i was going into 7th grade I finally figured out I was Bisexual. To be honest I felt like I always knew I was Bi since 2nd grade but didn't realize till now. In 2018 in my 7th grade year I decided to come out to my parents. I wrote a note telling them what I was and how I was feeling. My mom brought up the Bible since we are Christians and told me this isn't me.
      So I went back into the closet with my family but my friends stayed supportive. I can't thank them enough, one day I found out one of my friends told my dad but to take it easy on me and not to tell my mom. When I found that out I was terrified to go home because I didn't know what to expect.
      When I asked my dad about it he didn't care and he loved me for me. I wanted to cry because I knew I would always have my dad. As time grew on I realized I could literally tell my dad anything because I was like a female him who looked like my mom. Yes im still in the closet for most of my family the only people who know are my friends, my dad, and a few of my cousins who I knew could keep a secret.
     Will I ever come out? Yes I plan to after I graduate and move out when im 18. So I won't have to worry about waking up to my mom staring at me or something. But for now im still in the closet for some. I just want to be loved and supported. I have ADHD, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and there are a couple of things wrong with me that I try to keep at bay. Because I just want to be loved for who I am and not the person I pretend to be around people.
      This isnt a cry for help this isn't a cry for something better this is me telling my story. If someone is going threw something Similar to me let me tell you it'll be ok. It might not right now but i promise someday it will. Just remember you have people out there who love and truly care about you.
             Bi the way i love you
                                          - Hailey