PART 5

a year later

"You look stunning sweetheart" my dad shed a tear "I cannot believe how fast you have grown up it seems like yesterday that I held you in my arms and today I am going to give you into the arms of another man who if I do say so myself is worthy of your heart" I smiled at my dad "are you ready? remember having cold feet is normal but you will get over it once you reach the alter and see your mate  ... ahhh I remember my wedding day I was ready to bolt but then I saw your mum looking like an angel in her white dress and now I am so glad that I did not bolt cause if I did I would have not have had you in my life my biggest blessing".

I took in a deep breath and nodded we heard our cue as my dad took me down the sandy path, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore soothing my nerves. the irony of the situation once upon a time I came here broken damaged and completely destroyed only to be back, yet this time fully healed from my mind to my soul to be married to the love of my life. this was my happy place but now I had found my safe place, I am so grateful for all the events that took place in my past if it had not I would have not any of these amazing people let alone I would have never met my keepsake.

I looked up to see my mate staring at me with an awe-struck expression, that alone brought me happiness, behold your queen I chuckled at the thought I sent him through our mind link i saw him smile as his shoulder shook slightly. my dad gave my hand to asmodeus whilst giving him hurt her and I will end you look, causing me to chuckle. "All the best son you going to need it " him and my dad shared a good laugh at my expense. I cleared my throat indicating it was enough " well someone is eager to get married" I blushed a bright red " oh hush you".

the vows were brief and short and the best man being mammon had humored us with his speech of his older brother being ball pressed. kite on the other had brought tears to us all. then it was ammie's turn. "hi everyone I guess you'll know me ...well a bit too well i am the younger sister and the more responsible one" I chuckled at this "what do I say about this beautiful bride in front of me? well I can describe her using one word "mother" no offence to you mum... but yes that's the word I can use the day I had met her in the cafe she had brought nothing but joy and happiness into my life. the night my mum died I thought I was lost that I was a broken soul forced to be alone cause there was something wrong with me ...but my saving grace violet gave me a family she gave me hope that good people do exist and therefor without a doubt Asmodeus you have married my angel so be warned one tear from her and I will humbly castrate you".

I ran towards ammie giving her a tight hug this was my princess, and I would not have it any other way. me and asmo thanked everyone for coming, took out pics the usual wedding stuff. "And now we would like to call the bride and groom to open the dance floor" I smiled as I took asmodeus hand.

he held me close to him while we danced to the song Perfect....enjoying the feel of him I had not noticed that we were joined by the others swapping partners I got to dance with every one of the special people in my life until "now this song is my babe's song show them what you got mama" I laughed at Mia who played ROSALIA oh shit.

I shook my head whilst they kept edging me oh well what harm could it bring .... everyone stood astounded including asmo who seemed to be entranced by my hip movement the girls joined me receiving a growl of approval by our mates... " I am hoping you will be able to move your hips on me like that" I looked towards him and smirked " only one way to find out my love".

 so much for finding out too tired to even wash my make up off I striped and fell face flat on our bed who knew a wedding could be this draining I groaned as I felt rough hands work my back releasing all my knots allowing me to feel at ease "well someone is enjoying this" I hummed in approval. he moved around me and pulled me flush against his chest a satisfied sigh left my lips.

"I did not know you can dance like that" I looked up at him to see lust written all over his face "no baby not tonight I am extremely exhausted I need my sleep, or I am going to look like a hobo tomorrow morning" not even paying the slightest bit of attention my mate continued to tease me "asmo" I gasped as I felt his fingers in a very comprising place

"Yes precious" he asked ever so innocently, innocent my nonexistent ass he was anything but innocent well I am just as bad. "Can we sleep in tomorrow?" I asked my voice stuttering he smirked "in yes sleep not so sure" I managed a weak laugh at his response oh well it's our wedding night after all so why not. ty chuckled in my head "you are such a sucker for him violet" I smiled at that thought for him any day.

grabbing me he put me on top of him "since when did the oh great asmodeous decided to let me be in charge" he smirked as he squeezed my ass cheeks earning a moan from me (I was being sarcastic when I said I did not have one). "When my dear mate decided to tease me while dancing" he spanked me " kinky much?".

"for you always precious" I slowly rubbed my heat over his hard member his eyes slowly turning black with lust leaning forward I took his plump lips between my teeth biting and sucking on it slipping my tongue in I enjoyed the coolness from his metal piercing there was just something so sexy about it that turned me on even more I remember when I told him that I loved tattoos just as much as I loved piercings  ever so subtly he had asked me what piercings I liked on a guy and obviously I had told him it was the tongue ring as well as lip ring  ...I did not expect him to get it but when he did and I saw him I jumped him immediately.

I felt the pressure build up in my core and I whimpered " turn around babe" which landed us in a 69 position it was his favorite since he got to pleasure me as well that was the thing about asmodeus even when it came to our sexual life he made sure I was satisfied and boy was I always satisfied ... taking him into my mouth I started sucking on him " oh fuck baby .." that was enough to motivate me I felt myself begin to shake and I knew I could not hold back any longer  it was a euphoric moment as we both released together.

" Round 2?" I looked at him spent still trying to catch but my need of him and the hunger for him was still there not uttering a word I crashed our lips together ...slowly trailing sloppy kisses till I reached his ear which I nipped at " I want you titan".... a growl was heard with a dark chuckle "so mate wants to play with me?" I nodded asmodeous had no problem with titan and I doing the deed at first, I used to be afraid that he would hurt but to be honest he was careful than asmo ...

"let's play sweetheart"  i felt him latch onto my soft mound while he tweeked the other giving enough attention to both "ohh good god" I felt his hand sneak between my  legs rubbing circles oh so deliciously over my clit "you like that sweetheart so wet for me so delicious to" I moaned as he licked his finger then slowly inserted two in me " titan fuck I need you ....please fuck me just fuck me already" I screamed in pleasure as he entered me with no remorse "you are mine" he roared as he bit into his mark all over again the pleasure I felt was unbelievable never had I  orgasmed so damn hard .

"Babe? you, okay? did he hurt you?" I shook my head and placed a kiss on his cheek. the entire night asmo had switched with titan while I switched with ty every time, we got tired to let them enjoy the pleasure as much as we did, and I did end up sleeping in since I would have been of no use my legs were useless at the moment