Revelation

(Your P.O.V)

"Mum... Who is dad? What's his name?" This is something she had never spoken about. She only said that he didn't even know I existed. He was drunk. If anyone found out that I was related to him, his career would be over.

"Don't you see I'm trying to protect him? If I tell you, then you'll tell everyone else."

She turned around so I couldn't see her face; she was trying to hide it, but I could hear her trying to silence her sobs.

"Mum. I promise I won't tell." She turned around and for the first time, she looked me in the eyes. I had never notice before. I didn't notice how dark, and emotionless her eyes were.

"Fine. If you tell anyone I swear I will rip out your guts. Don't forget that." She took a deep breathe in and looked away. "His name is Yamada."

"Y/n. Hey." I looked beside me, and to my surprise Shota was lying beside me. "It's home time. I don't want to carry you."

Wait a minute. Shota. Is. Lying. Beside. Me. Oh god. Did we? No we couldn't have.

"S-shota. What happened?" Omi god I can't believe I stuttered. Crap.

"What do you mean?" He looked pretty confused, I mean to anyone else he would probably look the same as he usually is, but living with him, I have caught on to even the slightest changes in his facial expression.

"Like earlier. I don't know, but please don't make me say what I kind of hope didn't happen!" I didn't realise it at the time, but I was already yelling at him by then.

"Oh. Right, earlier before we basically fell asleep. Don't worry, I'm sure you're just thinking of the worst. That didn't happen." I let out a massive sigh of relief.

"I mean it's not like I don't want that to happen, but you know. Just not yet." As soon as I had said this he just started to let out a small laugh.

"Yeah? Laugh all you want, but I'm not joking."

"I just find it funny how easily you get flustered." Shota's laugh does make me feel better, it's not like he lets down his guard like this in front of anyone else. It makes me feel really special, and it's a reminder of how much he trusts me.

"Let's go home. I'm starving, what's for dinner?"

"God Y/n you are always thinking about food, honestly if it wasn't for your quirk you probably would have put on A LOT of weight. Even with your quirk I'm surprised at how skinny you are." Shota has no filter sometimes. It's quite interesting, he is extremely different when it's just us two. Well if Shota has lost his filter for a while, maybe I should too. Teehee I just thought of something that might just embarrass him.

"Well Shota, it all goes up here." Saying that I pointed to my chest, but couldn't help bursting out with laughter as his entire face went red.

"That reminds me, I forgot to tell you, but Bakugo. That blonde kid, he was sent to the hospital. You did some serious damage to him. They're thinking you might have done some permanent damage. If All Might hadn't of stepped in you would have killed Bakugo."

"Shota... There is also something I have to tell you... Before you woke me up, when we were in the infirmary. I found out my father's name. I had a memory come back to me, and Hanakura - Your mum, you call her by her first name because you don't feel like she was that good of a mum.- told me his name, I'm not sure if it is his last or first, but she also said how if anyone knew I was related to him it would ruin his career, and that he was so drunk that he doesn't remember anything about that night, and doesn't know he has a daughter. She said his name's Yamada." Shota stopped walking after he heard that name, and he turned around then just stared at me.

"Y-Yamada? H-Hizashi Yamada?" He just stood there, and stared at me.

"I'm not sure, but I did hear her say Hizashi or something when she was crying alone in her room. So maybe... Wait do you know him?"

"Yeah. You know your English teacher... Present Mic?"

"Of course. How could I forget that?"

"His name is Hizashi Yamada." Hearing Shota imply that the loud, an obnoxious hero Present Mic is my father definitely took me by surprise.

"How? I don't have that quirk, and I don't look anything like him!"

"You do have a quirk that uses something similar, and you do look a bit like him, your e/c eyes, and h/c don't always define what your parents look like y/n." He sighs, and grabs a piece of my h/l h/c hair, twirling it around his finger.

"We should talk to Hizashi tomorrow. Tell him everything." I bit my lip as he said this. What if Hizashi told principal Nezu about us living together? And do we have to tell Present Mic about us kissing in the infirmary today? I honestly wonder how he will react when we tell him all of this.