The Nephilim of impossible healing and riddles part 2

Water
Since Queen Sheba gave Sa'adah the impossible riddles, Sa'adah has only had the riddles on her mind, even when Mwindo comes with an adventure, Sa'adah declines his offer.

" Child, it is unusual for you to not join you friend on adventures, has the Queen's riddles really left you that baffled? " said Mot.
" I could just give you the answer " said Thoth.
" No, I must solve these riddles, but thank you Thoth " said Sa'adah.
" Well, if you do not wish for us to give you the answer, then how about we help you find the answer " said Mot.
" But, not to be rude, I don't think it would be fair if you two helped me.... " said Sa'adah.
" Oh, but I was not talking about us " said Mot with a smile.
Before Sa'adah could say anything, from wind and dust appeared an old man.
" Who are you? " said Sa'adah confused.
" I am Socrates, and I have been told that you need some help "
Sa'adah now told Socrates the riddle.
" Ah, I see now and I am assuming that you already know the answer " said Socreates.
" But is the answer that simple " said Sa'adah.
" Hmmm, then how about this, let us first break down the riddle: first, what is the color of the clouds? "
" Blue "
" Next, what is the color of snow? "
" White "
" Now, what is the color of a bright full moon? "
" Blue? White? Yellow??? "
Socrates giggled.
" Now, answer me quickly, what do cows drink? "
And that was when Sa'adah realized the answer.
But before the great Socrates left, he and Sa'adah enjoyed a nice long conversation on verious topics.

Stop imagination it
Abramelin, one of the advisors to the Queen of Sheba.
Abramelin is a man of many mysterious, but the one thing everyone can agree on, is that Abramelin is a very kind and wise man, and that is why Sa'adah hoped that he could help with the riddle.
" Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out? "
" Sounds fairly simple " said Abramelin.
" Does it? " said Sa'adah frustrated.
" Dear child, is the problem really hard or is it you that is making it harder than it really is " said Abramelin calmly.
But Sa'adah still did not get it.
" What you are saying, is that I am making the problem, a problem? " said Sa'adah confused.
Abramelin smiled and then said
" It seems that you just have to imagine the problem not being a problem "
And that was when Sa'adah knew the answer.

You own answer
Okay, I am going to be honest with you guys, for this riddle, what is the meaning of life? Well, sorry to say it, but there is no real answer, BUT, let us see what the others think about the meaning of life.

Mwindo:
" The meaning of life is ofcourse lots of adventures! Battles! New friends! And lots and lots of adventures! "

Iyangura:
" The meaning of life, is about family, and making memories with your family, so you all have something to laugh about in the afterlife "
It is also worthy to note, that it was here were Sa'adah found out that Iyangura's husband was the water serpent known as Mukiti, but then again, life is also not knowing who you fall in love with ;D

Abramelin:
" Life is about being kind to others, and follow the path that God has lead out before us, that path may never be easy, but it is a rewarding one "

Taking all this to heart, Sa'adah went to Queen Sheba and gave her answer, the Queen was satisfied by her answer.

And guys, I know that I usually have 3 parts before doing the time skip, but for the flow of this story, I am moving on to the sequel, Soooo, I hope you guys can forgive me!!!