1-the beginning

lol addie is sassy af

I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here. Times like a million and six.

"Okay Addison-"

"Just Addie please," I quickly turn my head towards the therapists lady. She looks at me for a second before continuing.

"Okay Addie, tell us why you're here and the last time you had sex," she says with a smile. Could she actually try to make it look anymore fake. Damn.

"I'm here because my therapist made me. Not because I want to. And the last time I fucked someone was two days ago," I say and flip my brown hair over my shoulder.

"Sassy," I turn head to see who said that to come into eye contact with a dark haired boy.

"Calum, please keep your comments to yourself. Same rules as always," old whatsherface says.

"Sorry, Tammy-"

"Mrs. Tammy," she interrupts Calum.

"Okay well that's great. Anyways, Tammy, I would just like to ask shouldn't we know a little more about Addie since we don't really her?" He says with a cocked eyebrow.

"Fine. Addie tell us your age, favorite color and one fact about yourself and we well go around the room and say a little about ourselves. Okay great go ahead,"

"Okay. I'm 18 and I like white and I don't know..I like to dance in my bedroom to Greenday sometimes,"

"That was stupid," Calum says and in his chair. And Tammy looks at him and tells him go.

"Shut up cal," a cute blonde speaks up. He has a black lip piercing and gorgeous eyes.

_____

I stand to walk out of the building and as soon as I take my first step out, I'm freezing. Only a little longer until I have enough money for a car.

"Hey! Addie need a ride?" Calum pulls up next to me.

"I don't get rides from strangers sorry not sorry," I say and keep walking as he slowly rides his car next to me.

"Are you sure I mean there's heat and it feels so nice.." I stop walking and lean a little closer to the car. The heat hits me in the face as I lean in.

"Well, you better put your window up pretty boy, it's quite cold out here for your warm car," I say with my hand on my hip.

"You seem to innocent to a nympho Addie," he says stopping the car completely. I stop walking and turn toward the car.

"You sure about that, pretty boy?"  I ask leaning onto the car, resting my arms on the open window.

"Positive,"

"Well think again honey," I respond with a shrug. his mouth drops open like he's going to say something but quickly shuts again.

"Prove it Addie," he says and sits back in his seat.

"Calum, dear, I'm not going to suck you off or fuck you in your car. Think again. I mean you're hot and all but no babe," I turn and walk the last ten minutes home.

CALUM HOOD POV

I arrive back at my house to see Luke sitting at the coffee table on his phone.

"Did you have fun Cal?" He asks and I turn to him and see he has an amused smirk on his face. "This isn't funny Luke. Management said I have to take this class before we get to big so it saves your ass not mine. We don't need band rumours." I say and walk into the kitchen. I open the fridge and get a water bottle before sitting at the bar. It's this point when I realise that I have a semi hard on.

"Dammit," I mutter under my breath. Damn Addie. "Damn you Addie,"

"Who's Addie?" I turn quickly and see Luke.

"I thought you went upstairs," I say and take off my jacket, casually placing it on my lap.

"Is she the one that gave you a boner?" He asks with another smirk.

"For fucks sake Luke take that Damn smirk off you're face," I snap and go to my bedroom to try and...fix things.

well hello dere....im not sure what to say now....okay....bye bye now