5♡ (part 2 of chapter 4)

Flashback

Chris 

August and Kiana. I really hope they ain't trying to start dating. If they are I have no choice but to be happy for them. But deep down I know she wants to be with me . I didn't get any sleep last night cause kept thinking about it. She's not even my girl, but for some reason I feel as though she should be mines. Kiana has school tomorrow so we're leaving tonight. Michael and Erica was making all that damn noise downstairs doing god knows what. When I finally got the strength to get my lazy ass up, I went downstairs to find Michael and Erica hitting each other with pillows. Kiana jumped in it and hit Michael with a pillow. Before I knew it everyone were hitting each others with pillows. Ugh these muthafucking people.

"Ay stop that it's not nice!" I had to be the responsible one. Everyone got quiet. "That's better" Then I felt a smack to the back of my head. I looked back to see Erica laughing her head off. Fuck that. I got me a pillow and hit her back. We is some big ass kids. After destroying all the pillows, we decided to go out to eat for breakfast.

Michael 

We went to some place, I don't know what's called. All i know is its a nice place. Haha. But I noticed that Chris and Kiana eyeing each other down. They sitting in another booth by them damn self. On the other hand Jessica was tripping. Talking bout she don't like Kiana and she's a thot and some other stupid shit. I already had a talk with Chris. I told his ass not to get to close to Kiana, cause Jessica is a crazy bitch. But no his ass don't listen to me, that's why he's always in trouble. After eating breakfast we went home and packed up. It was fun while it lasted.

Chris 

While everyone was packing I slipped out. I went to go pick up some drugs from my crew. I'm supposed to be on "vacation" but I needed some extra money and plus my other partner Dwayne said it was gonna be fast and simple. I pulled off and drove to the deal. He gave me the money and Dwayne gave him the drugs. We split the money and I hurried and drove back home. When I got home everybody was gone except Kiana.

"Ay Lil B, where everyone at?"

They left so it's just you and me. Im ready to leave whenever you are."

I went upstairs to get all my things. I was going to put my clothes in my suitcase when...

Flashback end

I heard all this noise coming from downstairs. That sound sounded all to familiar.

Kiana

I was watching tv waiting for Chris to finish packing when I heard noise coming from outside. Then someone shot the door. I jumped out of my seat and rushed upstairs to get the gun out my suitcase. I looked beside me to see Chris with his gun ready to shoot anyone. I so wasn't ready for this. Then I heard the door open. Chris looked at me with a worried stare and I returned the look.

"Kiana ima check it out. Don't help unless I call you. They don't know your here" He hid behind the wall near the top of the steps. I could hear about 5 guys downstairs. I was still trying to figure out why the fuck they wanna kill him. My heart almost dropped when one of the guys come up the steps. Chris shot him and he fell down the steps. That's when all the guys came up and grabbed Chris. My killer instinct told me to go kill all them niggas, my brain told me to stay my ass up here until it's important to go help. I watched at the top of the steps. Waiting.

Chris 

Smack. "Now tell me Chris, where's my money?" I was tied to a chair and now bleeding from being pistol whipped. "That's not your fucking money asshole" He hit me again. There's 4 niggas here and if Kiana come the fuck down here she gonna get shot. I just hope she listens to me. "I will kill yo ass nigga you hear me" "So again where the fuck is my money" I didn't answer. Shit I didn't want to. "Ok be that way " He pointed the gun at my head. "Wanna kill one of my niggas. I'll kill you."

I was prepared to die. Than I heard the gun fire. I looked up and he was laid out on the floor dead. I saw Kiana run back up the steps. The guys went after her. I hurried and got out of the rope. You can't keep a drug dealer down. I heard all this shooting. I got my gun and ran upstairs. To my surprise 2 of  them were dead. Which meant there was one more. Kiana was ducking behind the bed. "Baby are you ok" "yes Chris but when this is all over, you got some explaining to do." "CHRIS WATCH OUT!"

I wasn't fast enough. He shot me in the arm, but Ay I'm still alive. Kiana shot him and the stomach and walked up to him. Like what the fuck is she doing.

She pointed her gun at his head and pulled the trigger. Cold blooded murder. She took me to the bathroom and treated my arm. We cleaned up the place and I called my friend to repair my window. He is an expert at that shit. After all that was over we put all our stuff in the car along with the bodies. We dumped the bodies and left, on our way home.

"Chris do you mind explaining to me WHY THE FUCK I HAD TO MURDER SOMEBODY WHEN IM ON FUCKING VACATION!!"

"Damn can you not yell. I sold some drugs earlier and they wanted what wasn't theirs. I'm sorry but you didn't have to save me"

"I know but I love you and I always will stupid"

"But you know this isn't over right. You killed the head of the people who tried to kill us. They gonna want revenge."

"So I ain't scared" I laughed because she think she bad. "I love you Lil B"

"I love you too, but I'm still pissed"

There you go. Love y'all