𝟓

"She's out! Congratulations, it's a girl!"

"Oh my days, thank you so much! My baby girl. What should I call her, Cas?"

"Brianna. I like the name Brianna."

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

You and Prince hugged. You hugged. It was so weird. You've been avoiding each other since it happened, but it's pretty hard because you live in the same house.
Every time you bump into each other, it's more awkward than before. Neither of you know which to go and you end up just standing there for a few seconds, staring at each other.

That's another thing you noticed about him. He was heavy on eye contact and it makes you even more uncomfortable. You preferred talking to him while looking at the floor.

"Look at me."

His deep voice filled your ears and you turned to meet his eyes. You were both sat on the sofa, eating Chinese takeaway. "What?"

"...how you feelin?"

You nearly passed out? Now he cares? Ever since he told you that Terrence killed Marcel, he's been more interested in your feelings. "How you feeling?"

He smirked a little. "I dare you to tell me how you're feeling."

"I dare you to say the same thing."

"The same thing."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"You dared me to say 'the same thing' so I said it." It made you almost laugh. He's such a baby. "On a real though: how you feelin?"

And it's back to being awkward. He's just... what's the word?

Bipolar.

He doesn't care, then, all of a sudden, he does. "I'm fine. Can I call you Casyo? There's no point calling you Prince when I know your gov."

"Dunno," he shrugged, focusing back on his chow mein. All you can hear now is the faint sound of the TV in front of you. "I guess. I dunno what you get outta that but... whatever."

Silence again. It's not nice when the room's quiet but neither of you have anything else to say. This is all new to you. Casyo's not being a dickhead for once. He can be. But you have a sense that he's trying not to. You don't know why, though. The doorbell rang so you jumped up. "I'll answer it."

You didn't particularly care for who it was; you just wanted to escape that drowning silence. You looked through the peephole, but you couldn't see anybody. Either no one was there, or the person was really small. "Who is it?"

"Cas?" Said a high pitched voice. You opened the door slowly and looked down. A little girl with a lot of hair was standing on the other side, wearing a huge smile on her face.