chapter two

Finally school is already over, don't get me wrong,I love school but some times it is boring.i went up to my room in foster home,we are not many so it is kind of peaceful here, because there is forest all around us and a lake down a few metre away, and I usually go there and lay down there for hours it is kind of my comfort place.

      After I changed my clothes and take a shower, I went out to my comfort zone and lay there, until I hear some rustling near by, immediately I became alert but it was just a little bunny hopping around, I relaxed a bit but not entirely.
    By the time evening approach, I was already at the foster home,I ate my dinner and went to my room to get some sleep, I went directly to my small closet and carry some tank top and some pyjamas shorts to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth after I was done, I wear my clothes and went to my dresser to carry a band for my hair just then my eyes catch sight of a mirror, I went to it and take a look at my self, I was really pale and my body is really smooth and I have a high cheek bones, and I am slim but not that extremely slim like am going to break, nope not like that, anywhere I went away from the mirror tying my hair into a messy bun not caring if I had a hood because I always lock my door in case,I went over to my bed lay down and sleep wash over me.

     Beep,Beep,Beep,argh please tell me who ever invented an alarm because if not am going to freeking murder that person,I got up walking like a zombie to my bathroom and brush my teeth and take a bath and get ready for school.i don't usually eat my breakfast in the morning,so I only take an apple with me.

     Walking down the hall to my locker, I heard some students talking about a new student focusing on what they are saying while taking out my books,"hey I have you heard we going to have a new student,am pretty sure he is so hot." They start giggling like a bunch of idiots , but I was wondering who is this new student because we don't get new student offten with that I went to class and start my day.

________________________________________________________________________

  Hi my lovely readers💖

I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you are wondering who the new student is read the next chapter and found out 😘.
Thank you all

    Please vote, comments and share.

PS intagram username account aash.ows.