8-"A playroom? Ooo a sexdungeon!"

"I think we should buy a house together." Louis suggested out of the blue while they were spending a lazy Sunday in front of the tv.

Harry turned to stare at his boyfriend and a delighted smile spread over his face.
"Really? You'd want that?"

"Of course. It's you and me, baby, always. What do you say?" Louis answered softly, gazing into Harry's beautiful emerald green eyes. He was a bit nervous about Harry's response.  

He didn't have to be. Harry broke out in a dimpled smile and threw his arms around Louis's neck to hug him hard.
"Of course Lou. I love you. Always."

Louis shined brighter than the sun and pushed Harry on his back so he could pepper kisses all over his face. Harry giggled and squealed.
"Lou! Hihihi. Iiiiih! Stop it."

Louis kissed him instead and Harry threw his arms around his neck and kissed him back. They just laid there making out for a while before Louis pecked Harry's lips one last time and sat up.
"Let's get the laptop."

"Now? You wanna look at houses now?" Harry questioned with a smile.

"I'm excited!" Louis said with a grin and got up to run to their bedroom to get the computer.

He came back after a minute and flopped down on the couch next to Harry.
"So what are we looking for?"

"I don't know. Something more private outside town?" Harry suggested.

"I like how you're thinking. At least six bedrooms." Louis replied.

"Six bedrooms? What are we gonna do with six bedrooms?" Harry wondered.

Louis blushed and bit his lower lips.
"For the kids. Some day."

Harry stared at him in awe.
"We're gonna have kids?"

"I hope so, I mean, not now but in the future, like ehm, if you'd want that." Louis answered shyly.

Harry just had to kiss him.
"Of course I want to have kids with you but four kids?"

"Or two. Two is good." Louis said with a happy smile.

"So why do we need six bedrooms?" Harry asked again.

"Well, one for us, guest bedrooms until we get kids and then we'll have an extra bedroom as well, and ehm, I think we need a playroom as well." Louis answered with blushed cheeks.

"A playroom? Oooo a sex dungeon. I like it!" Harry smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Louis burst out laughing.
"A sex dungeon? Oh my fucking God Hazza."

"What? Fine, playroom." Harry giggled.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly before he tapped the address to a real estate page. They started to go through the houses on sale. They clicked on a few but none of them was really what they had in mind until they came to the last house on the list. Louis started to go through the pictures of a big farmhouse in the countryside. It was beautiful and it came with a couple of Acer of land as well.
"This one!" Louis said excitedly.

"That's perfect!" Harry agreed equally excited.

"Look, it's 40 minutes from London. There are no neighbors up close. Big yard, a lovely fireplace, a huge kitchen, and seven bedrooms." Louis continued as they looked through the pictures again.

"Let's check it out as soon as possible! Call Tom and ask him to set it up." Harry replied.

Louis reached for his phone and called their assistant. Harry listened to the short conversation before Louis hung up.
"He'll get back to us."

"Great!" Harry said with a smile and pulled Louis in for a kiss.

They hadn't played in a while and Louis thought it was time. There were still so many items they hadn't tried out yet. 
"Wanna play?"

Harry nodded his head excitedly.
"Go to the bedroom. Undress and wait for me there." Louis said and kissed the tip of Harry's nose.

Harry scrambled off the couch and hurried to their bedroom. Louis took a deep breath. He didn't exactly have a plan. He would just have to improvise. He got up and walked over to their bedroom. Harry was naked and placed on his knees in the middle of the room. That was so sexy. Louis walked over to the bed and pulled out the box with toys and started to go through it. He picked out a few items. He hesitated when he found one of the collars but shrugged his shoulders. Why not? 

He walked over to Harry and showed him the collar. Harry's eyes grew wide.
"Do you want this?"

"Yes Sir." Harry answered right away.

Okay then. Louis put it around Harry's neck making sure it wasn't too tight.  Harry was breathing shallowly.
"I'm gonna make you come three times. Do you think you can do that?"

Harry's breath hissed.
"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Louis got the rope, a flogger and the blindfold and Harry let out a whimper.
'Go stand at the end of the bed, lay on your stomach with your arms over your head." Louis instructed. Hey, he was getting good at this and he liked to be in control.

Harry immediately complied and Louis stared at his glorious ass before a snapped out of it and went over to tie his hands to the bedpost. They really needed hooks in the roof or something. He made a mental note for the playroom he was planning.

As soon as he had secured Harry's hands he put the blindfold over his eyes.
"Just tell me if it's too much. Use your safeword baby. I'm gonna make you come like this. Okay?"

"Please, Sir." Harry whimpered and rutted his hard-on against the bed.