•II

FLASHBACK•
—In which she explains—

I struggled to get my apartment keys out of my small shanta bag. Inhaling deeply making quick changes in our positions, I shut the door with my leg.

Instead of me being against the wall, it was the other way around as I unlocked the door, shoving, clutching and turning our bodies in simultaneous rotations.

We landed in my living room that was painted an Egyptian blue with plain white fabrics serving as curtains. The room consisted of two white couches, one was the largest in an 'L' shape and the other was medium in size that covered the other part of the room.

The ceiling tiles were white, and marble tiles on the ground were a shiny black.

I had a Television set against the wall at its forefront for necessary entertainment. The TV was a regular 50 inches Samsung flat screen. It was accompanied by two stereos at each side. The rest were a DSTV decoder plus a regular DVD.

At the far left end of the living room was my favorite place which was the balcony. Simple, yet relaxing. My flat was just a two bedroom apartment but spacious and comfortable enough for me.

The master bedroom had its own bathroom, walk in closet and enough ground to move around. The other room had only a walk in closet and the bathroom was outside right opposite it. Not that anyone was inside it to worry about coming out late at night to use it.

At the right corner was my dining area, painted turquoise blue and gray. The white glass table grace the area, accompanied by four matching chairs.

The kitchen was the perfect size for me alone. Plus, I'm not a kitchen person so it's barely touched. Only when I'm home and super hungry, tired of deliveries or having visitors.

I slipped my boot heels off my feet, lightly shoving Patrick on the biggest couch. I took off his jeans jacket and I was disappointed at why he had worn it in the first place. I felt my saliva threatening to roll down in awe. He had tats, do you have any idea what those does to me? There were so many of them gracing his muscular arms.

The thought of seeing what laid underneath the white T-shirt intrigued me. Anyways, I held my patience. I wanted to take my time.

He removed my leather jacket with his mouth lingering any and everywhere on my skin. A breath struck in my throat as his warm hands slide on my neck.

I hinged closer to him and I was lifted in the air. Legs cross around his torso, hands wrapped around his neck for balance.

In that moment I smirked, I was enjoying this way more than I had imagined.

I swarmed in pure ecstasy with the things he was doing to me.
I had almost slipped due to the lack of control I had, but he gripped my thighs tightly slouching my body back on the sofa.

I brought my face up drowning the guy mouthful, as his shirt went flying across the room in a shift of a moment.

I was radiating fire and I could feel myself burning up.

His heartbeat accelerated, with him melting right under my touch. Good, I wasn't the only one that was affected, that was really good.