Cheater

Key

Speaking- "Hello There"

Speaking to Kage- "*General Kenobi*"

Kage Speaking - "*I have been trained I your Jedi arts.*"

Thinking- 'By Count Dooku'

As I looked at them box in my hand I felt a wave of nervousness overcome me. This box held sweets and a necklace I got for my sweet and loving girlfriend Ochako. She and I have been together for a year. Ever since the summer of out first year we have been lovers. Thanks to her motivation I unlocked 75% of O.F.A. Plus i unlocked my original quirk 'Nine Tails' it's a transformation quirk. I groe tail that demonstrate my lover level. I also become more fox like. Mentally and Physically.

As I neared her dorm room I asked my roommate Kage for some advice

"*Hey  Do you think she will like them.*" I asked my alter ego.

"*It's whatever I never really like her anyway. Just get it over with and be a man *" he's not the nicest at times. He's a good friend. Me and him go way back. When I was thought to be quirk less my parents tested me like their slave. My dad used me as a slave and a punching bag. My mom used me as sexual release when dad was on Trip's. The authorities got involved and I was sent into Fsrter care. It was there that Nezu adopted me. He's the best father ever. Hr bought me clothes and food. Even let me sleep with him when I had a nightmare. But out of the abuse Kage was born. I have Multiple Personality Disorder. Kage is my representation of my fight or flight response. He keeps me alive as well as keeps me company.

He only takes the stage when I'm in deep emotional trauma. He has a quirk as well. It's called Spotlight. When we will it we can both take control at the same time. Although it makes my voice sound like.its doubled.

As I opened the door I heard..... moaning.

"Ahh...ngh yeah." Was she masturbating.

"That's right you little whore take this deep in that hole damn." That voice. Why. She was cheating on my. After working 5 jobs to help her family this is what I get. I decided to record the event.

"Phew that was good. You got the money right." She asked.

"Yeah I got it. Why do you need it anyway." Asked the male.

"Deku helps my family pay off debt. I use your money to buy stuff although I suck him dry. He's a wuss."

That was that was the last straw. My teeth grew into fangs. A fox tail sprouted through my pants. A slit was seen in my pupil.

"So...this is what I have to deal with." I revealed myself.

"Deku....it's not what it looks like." She tried to cover her naked body as I step into the room.

"Oh really. Looks like your banging my best friend there. Ain't it Todoroki."

"No i was  umm... You see. I needed more money."

"DONT YOU DARE GODDAMN LIE TO ME OCHAKO. I HEARD AND RECORDED IT. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND. TODOROKI I LOVED YOU LIKE A BROTHER. IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR SACRIFICING." I yelled. I then began to growl as I walked towards a half naked Todoroki. I pick him up effortlessly.

I then dropped and walked passed everyone.

Iida tried to stop me but I didn't listen.

"Midoriya please stop." He place a hand on me

I beared my fangs.

"Get your hands of me. I have no dealings with you people. I hste you all. Kage was right. I can only trust myself, Jiro , Katsuki and The Big Three. Now get your disgusting hands off of my shoulder or I risk tearing it of." I threatened. I then stomped to my room and closed the door. I kneeled to try floor as I gave Kage control. My right eye turned red as we shared my body.

"You were right. I can't trust them. No one except The Big Three Katsuki, and Jiro can be trusted.* Not to say I told you so but I saw the signs.* Then why the hell didn't you tell me Kage.*I wanted you to be happy. Ignorance is bliss.* True true.

I then heard a voice.

"Midoriya who are you talking to." Asked Kaminari.

"None of your goddamn business." I shouted.

Iida then did something he will regret. He kicked my door down

"Midoriya who are speaking with" he demanded.

"*Me.*" I let Kage respond.

"Excuse me."

"*I'm not Midoriya. My name is Kage. Izuku has MPD from years of abuse. I'm his manifestation of flight or fight response. Now where is Urarawhore. He hurt my Izuku. Now I hurt her*. Everyone cleared a path as Kage walked towards Uraraka.

He was about to punch her when I took over.

"Kage. Stop! Calm yourself. She's not worth it." I then deactivated my tail but kept the fangs.

"Listen here and listen good slut. I'm leaking thr video. Don't you dare come near me or next time I will not stop Kage from harming your botched ass." I then walked into my room and went to my stash.

My razor stash.

1 cut

3 cuts

5 cuts

.....

35 cuts later I bandaged my arm and went to bed.

I hste my life

WORDS 901

PLATED AND 16/7/2020