Gathering Info

I was I'm class. I was thinking of Uraraka. Why she did it. I took a peak at her and noticed something. I brushed it off for another time and paid attention to class.

Convo with Kage

"Kage. Did you see that. Her stomach."

"Yeah. She's holding it defensively. Like she's hiding something."

"She can't be pregnant could she?"

"Possibly. But that wouldn't explain her actions."

"True. Maybe she was just playing me. But i feel like some one else is involved. I'll ask my informants for some information."

"Good idea. i would advice Tomaki. From class 3c. She knows all the info related to the girls."

"Hnn. Your right. If she's covering up a pregnancy then Tomaki would know something about it. She's never been wrong."

End of Convo

"Midoriya are you listening." Said Aizawa

"Yes sir."

"Good."

End of class

I immediately make my way to our meet up place. I texted during class. I then saw a well built, tall girl waiting by the ball park.

"How do you do?" I greeted.

"I good be better."

"I need info on any prostitution that may be going on in the school." I whsipered while slipping her 20 dollars.

"Hmm. I've heard about a second year girl. Short pink cheeks. Thick body. I hear she's pretty steep. 3000 for a bj. 5000 for a fun time. 8000 for Anal supreme." She chuckled.

"How long." I asked.

"Two months."

"Thanks Tomaki. Your services are second to none."

"Hey i only work for you and the big three so consider yourself lucky. Little brother."

"Just because Nezu adopted us doesn't make you my big sister. Tomaki." I joked.

"I'm so offended. Didn't i teach you manners little one." She said ruffling my hair.

"By sis."

"Bye."

Dorms

I'm sitting on the couch with Kyoka. We were watching some random Netflix movie.

Everyone has there eyes on me.

"What?" I asked looking at them.

"It's nothing. We're just surprised you entered a relationship so quickly." Admitted Toru.

"Oh... Get used to seeing this."

"Deku...i don't know why but stop trying to make me jealous."Screeched Uraraka.

I ignored her.

"Deku...talk to me." She screamed.

I ignored her. She then stomped over and attempted to slap Kyoka. Kage the used his quirk to share my body. My right eye glowed red and my voiced sound doubled over.

I caught her hand by the wrist and squeezed. She cried out in pain.

"I dare you to try that again." I threatened while releasing her.

She then tried to punch me. Kage then took over.

He caught her fist and began to crush.then a deep raspy voice emerged from my throat.

"If you dare heart Izuku i will not hesitate to kill you. He's the only reason why you are alive. Be grateful. Now leave." Said Kage. Both my eyes now blood red signifying his complete control.

"Your bluffing. Your just trying to make me jealous." She screamed.

Kage then moved my hand up and then began choking her. Iida then ran to me and tried to pry Kage of her.

"Midoriya stop!!"

"I am not izuku." In then forced myself to take control.

I took my hands of her. Her.

"Kage. I said don't hurt her."

"*But... She was gonna hurt you.*"

"I know but you can't. Please."

"*Fine*"

I regained composure.

"Midoriya that was out of line." Said Iida.

"You don't understand do you. That was my alter. Not me." I explained.

"It doesn't matter."

"Why are you defending her so much." It seemed funny. It's as if he's protecting something. Wait. Uraraka has a bulging stomach. Shes been acting wierd for two months. She's possibly a school prostitute.

She's pregnant. She must have gotten pregnant from the Prostitution. She used Todoroki to cover it up. So when the child was borne. It would be borne into the Todoroki fa.ily and she would get alot of child support. Or she could say it was rape and get compensation.

Hnn.

"I'll deal with you two later." I said. I then picked up Kyoka bridal style and left.

WORDS 685

POSTED 17/7/2020