Its The Thought That Counts

Previously

The two young ones stayed in their comfortable position, and actually had fallen back asleep. As peacefully as they had last night, they slept sorry free and happily now.

Another hour or so had passed when the blaring sound of Charlie's alarm clock woke the two up.

Charlie, quickly, but reluctantly, jumped out of Bee's arms and onto her bed to slam the clock quiet.

"Ugh, that thing gets in my nerves!" She exclaimed.

"Well, it does it's job of waking you up very well." Bee said, trying to make it seem not so bad.

"Yeah, I guess so. Phew...well, guess it's time to get ready."

"Yeah, we have to explain to Memo about me."

"Ah, right! Almost forgot about that." I was comfortable with you, so forgive me, BB. "Well, come on. I'll show you how to brush your teeth."

The young girl stood from her bed, took the confused humanoid's hand and led him to her bathroom.

All the while though, he wasn't sure what she meant by,

"Brush my teeth?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having picked up Memo, Bee and Charlie had driven off for a nice ride in the cliff-side territory by the ocean. But as Charlie and Memo were in the front seat of the car, Bee was down within the car, working with the radio. Flipping through channels, static and bits of music coming in and out. 

"He's been going up and down on that dial all day today," Charlie noticed, "and I don't know why."

As they continued on, Charlie had an idea. "Hey, check out his reflexes." She took her hands off the wheel and the car began driving itself, staying on course and not veering off road or into anything. But it was still enough to send Memo into panic.

"Oh! oh, god! Oh! oh!" He yelped constantly until Charlie put her hands back on the wheel.

Then she hat another idea. "Yo, give me your shirt."

"Huh?"

"Give me your shirt!" she repeated.

"You mean the shirt that I'm wearing?"

"Yes, yes. Come on! I'll give it back to you. Okay." Unsure what for, Memo reluctantly unbuttoned his shirt and gave it to Charlie. Charlie then knocked on the sunroof of the car and let go of the wheel again before standing up blindfolded with the shirt wrapped around her eyes. "Come on!"

"No! Wait, wait, wait. - You-- you don't need to do this."

"Oh yes, I do. Come here! Come on!"

Once again, Memo reluctantly complied as he stood and joined her. Standing there next to Charlie, the feeling of the wind coming at them made his worries flow away. Suddenly, the shirt Charlie had wrapped around the top of her head had been blown away by the wind coming at them. The surprising dilemma made the both of them laugh.

"Sorry! I know I promised to you but.. I can't give you that back." Charlie and Memo laughed before they slid back down into their seats, but a curious young humanoid in the back had stood up and was enjoying the feeling of the wind against his body and couldn't stop smiling.