𝙨𝙞𝙭.

" i won't tell  you goodbye, with my love left behind. "

-----------------------------------------

When I woke up, Kei was still fast asleep on my thighs. I smiled down at him and leaned over to give him a head kiss. I whispered into his ear, "Wake up, dummy." He slowly fluttered his eyes and when he was aware of his surroundings he turned red. He sat up and looked at me, the smile on his face slowly growing. I tried to move but both of my legs fell asleep. "Wow. Your big head knocked my legs out, hm?" I smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes. "I could say the same about yours." He smiled back at me. I huffed and tried to stand up, which to no surprise, failed. I shook my legs vigorously and they eventually woke up. 

Kei got up and stretched to reach for his phone that was at the end of the bed. I peeked over his shoulder out of curiousity and saw atleast a hundred texts from his mom, and someone named Tsu. He sighed and turned his phone off, and turned to me. "Shouldn't you answer them?" He rolled his eyes, "No." He laid flat down with his face in the covers and I couldn't help but slap his ass. "Don't. Do. It." It was muffled my the blankets, but I understood. He reached backwards and pulled my hand away, "Not the first time you've done that, Aura. I know how your mind works, and I could twist it if I really wanted to." I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. "Shut up, loser." I used my other hand to slap his fat, veluptious ass and he clenched, which made me laugh so hard I cried. "GOODbye why did you clench like that?" I slapped my knee, "What a knee-slapper!" I screamed. "Ugh, shut up." He smashed his head down into the blankets once again. 

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, but then my phone started ringing. "Ugh, who is it?" I groaned and grabbed my phone. "It says Unknown Caller ID, strange..." I mutter and answer the call. "Hello?" I roll my eyes and sit up when no one responds. "Helloo? Who is this?" Nobody answers so I hang up. "Probably a wrong number," I shrug. I put my phone down and lay down next to Kei. It was quiet again, but it wasn't awkward. It was a peaceful quiet, you know? It's kind of like the silence and peace you feel when you fall asleep on public transportation. My eyes drifted close and I fell asleep.

time skip - she wakes up

When I woke up, it was around two a.m. and Kei was obviously gone. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to text him. I unlocked my phone through facial recognition and swiped through the home screen to find the messages app. I clicked on it and clicked on Kei's contact. I realized his contact name was still a broken heart so I tapped edit and changed it back to a heart, like it used to be.

me:

hey

you could've woken me up before you left you know

i don't think i can sleep now

i slept like, the whole day

tsukki <3:

i know

but you looked so peaceful while you were asleep

i didn't want to disturb you

i can't sleep either