4

The canope. It's used as an outdoor chatting area, except it had a roof over it too. It was a nice summer breeze so we decided to talk out there. Once we got in, I noticed a few boys also inside, with a teacher. I assumed the boys were the friends Elaine was referring to earlier, they do look familiar. Now that I mention it, they might be the friends always hanging around Meliodas.

The same tall silver-haired boy with crimson red eyes. When he grinned at me, I noticed he also had really cool yet fierce looking fangs. Next to him was a hazel nut boy, King. I know him as he's Elaine's sister, the boy who carries around that green pillow. Elaine says he calls his pillow Chastiefol, though I have trouble pronouncing that sometimes. Then, we have a tall, muscular boy. When I say muscular, I mean- wow. Too much biceps and veins, he seemed to struggle to fit in his current clothes. Not surprised either, what surprises me is how he's able to fit in the school? Last but not least, we have-- Merlin?? She's my cousin-

She's a black haired mage who's into witchcraft. I used to not believe in witchcraft all that much until she showed me her spells. I've been so impressed with her skill, and still am.

Elaine grabbed my hand softly and lead me to one area of the bench, which was of course sat next to Meliodas, with everyone else on the other side on the other bench. Between us was a wooden table.

"So first things first, what was that thing you were doing back in class??" Elaine asked. We both gave confused looks to her, with Ban slamming his hand on the table aggressively. It made me flinch a little out of shock, but I giggled after. He wasn't actually that infuriated.

"Y'know, the crossing legs thing?? You're definitely dating." he rolled his eyes with a smirk. Redness came to both of our faces, and we both immediately denied it.

"No, Ban--" Meliodas stopped himself. "Well, uh, it's hard to explain."

"Well we have all the time in the world now, since we all have a free break next period." Elaine replied. I looked at my timetable and unfortunately she was correct, well on my behalf anyways. Everyone else did the same and sure enough, we all were.

"You won't be able to escape from this now." Merlin commented. I just looked down to the floor.

It was silent for a few minutes, neither me or Meliodas would actually explain what's happening. How were they supposed to grasp an arranged marriage for the both of us? Would they support it-- that's the scary part of it all.

"Anyone going to explain? As Elaine said, we have lots of time!" Diane exclaimed with a fake yawn. Meliodas took a deep breath.

"Guess we'll explain together?" Meliodas looked towards me. I nodded, and together we explained the whole situation. It didn't feel like I explained everything though, because my feelings. They're unexplainable. The only reason he probably talks to me is because he knows he can't talk to anyone else. That's actually my excuse, but I know full well that I have already got myself caught up about him.

"Wow-" Elaine just commented.

"Hold on? Couldn't you have just read our minds, Elaine?" Meliodas wandered. Elaine giggled a little.

"Yup, I could've. Anyways, me and these two girls have to return books at the library, meet you all back here??" she announced. Me and Diane rose a brow, but we understood the code. We nodded and took our leave, strolling to the library and finding a table.

"What was that about, Elaine?" Diane asked. Suddenly, she whispered something in her ear and they both laughed.

"Something I'm missing?" I asked, unamused. If it's about me, I won't be impressed to say the least.