Uncomfortable

Mike's pov: It was cold. and dark. I walked more to figure out where I was. I saw el with a figure. I felt so mad right away. "el!" she disappeared. Nicole was there "mike..." she looked upset. I heard a sound of a thing . Like it was haunting... 

I gasped for air.. I woke up.. it was thanksgiving.. I got dressed in something nice for el. I was such a jerk to Lucas. AND TO MAX UGH. I was going to have to tell el. they couldn't make it.. Nancy came with me . She held a pie and knocked on the door. The house was very nice. It felt like good place for el. "oh hello!" Joyce smiling greeted us. She hugged me and took the pic to the kitchen. Nancy ran to Jonathan like it been forever. A smile grew on my face I saw will. We hugged. He was taller with his hair long."I've miss you so much will" I said " I did too, of course el did" will "wheres el?" I asked "she's in her room with a friend . come on" will it was like will and el grew to be siblings in a way. It made me happy. The door was creaked a bit open.  "agues who's here" will said happy. My eyes darted the so called friend. A boy who wore a better suit than me. His hair was flown.El looked so beautiful . She wore green pants and a black turtle neck. "mike"el said I ran to her and hugged her. -end of Mike's pov-

el pov

the true. pain was coming. He must know. he's hugging me so tight. I laid my hands on his cheeks. "my mike" I could feel Toby's eyes judge. Mike went in for a kiss. I stopped him. "I'm not ready yet. M-M-my makeup.." I said. he smiled "ok " I pulled toby's hand to handshake mikes. The two shook hands. Mike had his moody look on his face. Will was just watching the whole thing. I pulled will away so we could talk. "why didn't you kiss him?" will asked "will toby is someone I've grown to like. mike was just my first ." el "was? so its over?"will I sighed "yes. " will face was upset. I could tell. "fine do whatever." he said and walked to his room.

will pov

My heart was beating so fast. Mike is about to be let down by el. So he'd be single.. My feelings are mixed. is this a good thing?

mike pov

so this was toby. He does sports and met el in English. He tutors her . All I wanted to do was call Lucas for advice but I already broke that., "what happened to max and Lucas mike?"El . I turned around "they're probably just busy don't worry about it" Mike said scratching the back of his neck. "Um Mike ,me and Toby are a thing" El said "What about me and you" Mike Asked. "I wanna break up" El said. "Finally" Toby said in a relief. I felt so betrayed .How could she do this to me.."fuck off"I yelled at toby "you just weren't enough "toby said I left the room before I was gonna snap.

Mike slammed will's door to his room and cried. Surprisingly Will was in there. "Mike you ok" Will asked as he sat down next to him on the floor. "Eleven b-b-b-broke up with me but for good this time" Mike answered. "I'm so sorry Mike. You know anyone would be very lucky to have you" Will said with a smile on his face. Mike grabs Wills hand and holds it staring into his eyes. "Thank you" Mike said with tears in his eyes. Will started to lean in for a kiss but Mike got up fast as possible. The dinner was so very awkward . Toby and el were holding each others hand. "so I know that you guys have missed eachother so much.. and I was thinking. You guys can go back to Hawkins you know. To see dustin,lucas , and max again"Joyce said "really mom!?" will said. "yes I talked to mike's mom this morning and she thought it was a great idea. And since you el miss max . You can stay at her house"Joyce "thank you so much Joyce"el said I picked at my plate stabbing the chucks of turkey. El and will brought theirs suit cases in. " "call you every night babe "toby said putting a strand of el's hair behind her ear. "yes " she kissed him on the cheek and got into the car. He gave me a death stare as we pulled away from the drive way. At least I had will again.

el got dropped off at max's house . will stayed in the basement that night.

Mikes pov
I went on a bike ride some fresh air. I had to process all of this in my brain. I like Nicole, Eleven broke up with me for someone else, and I think I lik- no I don't Will is a boy I can't. It was dark out and all this stuff was so much pressure. I fell of my Bike. I was back in the void and then I felt something grab my shoulder. A cold sensation climbed my neck . Making my hair stand up straight. I turned around to see what it was before I could I woke up. And threw up all over my clothes.