Chapter 4: The Prophet

Karina made it back to the infirmary. She explained what she saw about the fox. Henry was confused about it but he let it go for now as they got back to Sammy's office and opened the door. Karina looked around the room before looking at the deck walking to it, seeing blueprints of some kind.

The Demoness looked at them funny before hearing the switch being pulled and ink drained.

"Ok that should do it." Henry said out loud.

Karina looked at him and nodded. "This mean we can get out of here?" She asked

"I hope so." Henry replied

Karina smiled before she and Henry left the room walking down the halls, the Demoness was ahead of Henry again and this time she felt like she was being watched but she paid no mind to it and kept walking before she heard Henry gasp behind her. "Henry?" Karina asked as she turned around.

But she froze as she saw a man standing over Henry who was on the ground. He was wearing overalls and a bendy mask with a cut out area for him to talk though he was holding a dustpan but was shocked by the fax he was covered in ink from head to toe.

The man continued to look down at Henry and said in a soft singing like voice. "Rest your head, it's time for bed."

Karina stared at him; she covered her mouth quickly hoping he didn't notice her but he snapped his head towards her. Shit! The Demoness cured herself

Karina then tried to run for it but didn't get far as she slammed herself into a wall knocking herself out cold.

Karina groaned after what seemed like hours she slowly opened her eyes to find herself tied up and leaning up against a wall she looked around finding Henry beside her before looking down and trying to free herself.

"Are you comfortable, little one?"

Karina jumped before looking up to see the man standing before her. She took slow deep breaths staring at the bendy mask nervously.

"Not going to respond?" he asked

Karina still didn't say anything, she just looked away.

"Guess not." He said before looking at Henry

He moved closer to Henry, kneeled a little and tied his restraints titter.

Karina looked over to them. "Who are you?" She asked

"So you do speak..." The ink-covered man replied as he looked towards her again. "My name is Sammy, Sammy Lawrence..."

Karina started the name again... it was so familiar to her but she was unable to figure out a way, Sammy moved away from Henry getting close to her, Karina cowered a little and tried to move away but was unable to.

Sammy looked down at the demoness looking at the mark on her neck. "Oh... it seems there is more to you than it seems." He said as he moved his hand to the Mark.

Karina was confused and she didn't like having him this close to her.

"You have his mark... the mark of my lord." Sammy said with slight anger in his voice. "This wouldn't please him..."

Karina looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked

Sammy stopped and looked at her. "Why... the mark of the Ink Demon... Well this one is different but it's no mistake... you belong to him." He said

Karina was even more confused, did she belong to someone? Is that why she was even around to begin with? She had so many questions. Before she could even process what was going in she felt her bands being released she looked to see Sammy releasing her. "What? What are you doing?" She asked

"I do not wish to anger my lord... so you are free to leave." Sammy replied before getting up. "And I suggest.. you do it quickly."

Karina didn't waste time before she got up. She looked at Henry who was still tied down. She went to move to him but Sammy stopped her. "The little sheep stays..." he said

"What'?" She asked

"This sheep is my key to be noticed... you won't change my mind on this moment of Sacrifice." Sammy continued

Karina stared even more confused about what was going on before she heard a voice in her mind telling her she needed to leave. She looked at Henry for a moment before she said. "I'm sorry." She whispered then ran off.

Sammy watched the Demoness run the other way before continuing with what he was going to do he grinned as Henry stated to walk up "There we go now nice and tight, we wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now would we?" He asked as he smirked behind the mask. "No we wouldn't."

Henry looked at Sammy not sure how to take his appearance at the moment, he looked around but didn't see the Demoness.

"I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me.. it almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel." Sammy continued moving away putting the axe down. "But the believers must honor their saviour, I must have him notice me." Sammy said walking up to Henry smirking widely.

Before long Sammy left Henry in the room alone before using his singing like voice once more to summon the demon to him, but he didn't expect him to come to the room he was in and became scared.

"No my Lord! Stay back!" Sammy said in a panic as he saw the Ink Demon approach him. "I am your Prophet! I am Your-!

The Ink Demon growled before smacking him upside the head dazing him for a moment, Sammy backed away confused and looked at the Demon.

"Calm yourself down, you moron!" Ink Bendy growled

Sammy remained silent for a moment; he was overjoyed that the Demon had noticed him but he was confused as to what just happened.

The Ink Demon groaned lowly. "Why d-do I put myself t-through there t-things..." he said lowly looking away.

"M-my lord? Your stuttering..." Sammy said

"Oh REALLY?" The Ink Demon responded snapping his head back to him. "L-like I haven't n-noticed!"

Sammy shrunk a little bit sure what was going on.

"You're little sheep is not w-why I am here!" The Demon continued

"What?" Sammy asked

Ink Bendy moved a little closer getting into the inky man's face looking right down at him. "You found something... t-that belongs to me..." he said slowly

Sammy thought for a moment before he remembered the Demoness he knew she belonged to the Ink Demon but he let her go. Why was he here then? "You mean the cartoon girl?" He asked

"I think it should be o-obvious... where did you send her off?!" The Ink Demon replied

Sammy stared for a moment. "I-I didn't send her o-off..." he said

Ink Bendy growled a little. "Don't play dumb with me!" He stated

"I'm n-not! I let her go and she ran. I don't know where!!!" Sammy replies scared once again.

The Ink Demon stared him down for a few moments before backing away a little. "You have no idea w-who she is..." he said

Sammy gave a confused look giving it away he had no idea who the girl was, Ink Bendy sighed lowly. "You will find out so enough..." he said before turning away and leaving before the inky man could process anything.