Den of the Phoenix's

The morning light had slip through the cracks from the curtains that had shield the tiny form that lay on the bed. Both felines had heard the young youth squirm in her sleep which had alerted them to know about that she was awake, "morning kitties," she went with a sweet smile on her face; both felines happily shown affection towards the young sapling who seems rather taken by her surroundings, 'I wonder how she got all this...' went the child as she pulled out of the covers and had planted her feet to the floor's surface. She cast her eyes around the walls that held talismans and symbols that her mother usually would have; "I wonder what they mean," she whispered to herself as she made way to the door, however she paused as she noticed that the door looked to be in disrepair, "it was like someone ripped it off." Ignoring the damages she opened the door to hear voices coming from the other room, "what are we to do now Prince Asch?" she sneaked around the corner to see that it was one of the woman's fellow brethren, "I don't know, but Queen Flora seems determined to find the child's parents so for now we just follow her orders," went the male before Honey made her presence known, "so she is a Queen! Why speak lies Brother?" she went causing all three men to stiffen upon the child's entrance, "o-oh Ms. Honey," went the blue horned- wait horns? "WHOA!" she went as she swiftly approached the male, "so cool! You're a Diablo!"

"Huh?"

"You know... a demon; mother told me there used to be a nice Demon Lady within her hometown, she always talked about it whenever I ask about her childhood," went Honey.

"A demon lady?" went Asch as he eyed the child.

"Honey!"

"Bless it be sister!" she went as she run over to Flora who had appeared from the wall and hugged her waist, "bless it be, sweetie, did you sleep well?" went Flora. Honey nod as she gestured the lavender haired woman to lift her, "morning!" went Leif as he brushed pass Flora from the walls, "cool!"

"Oh goddess, I forgot you guys weren't supposed to show yourselves to humans," wince Flora.

She's gotten use to the idea of them being around, they act so much like humans now that she forgets that they aren't from their world, "it's okay sister, I won't tell a soul," went Honey as she snuggled against her neck and hugged her, "thank you, Honey," she said as she approached the isle, "is Ava awake yet?" she asked all three men nod signaling her that she wasn't, "okay, maybe that's for the best," she went.

Flora cooked some lunch as her sister finally woke up to join the land of the living, "good evening sis!" she went. Honey had just finished eating and had dashed to Flora's room to change, "morning- wait it's evening?" asked Ava as she earned a look of disappointment from her older sister, "yes, now excuse me, I have parents to find for a sweet child," she said as she turned off the stove and made way to her room.

"Is it me or has Queen Flora bolder lately?" asked Noi as the rest of the demons taken noticed of the woman's behavior; Flora then rushed out dressed and prepared with a pin resting on her left breast of her blouse, "I'll be back guys" she quickly said, "Honey, time to go!" "Coming Miss!" went the Honey as she was dressed in her outfit from yesterday (though Flora made sure to wash the clothes before she used them.)

"Bless it be!" went Honey as she followed Flora out the door; Ava waved at them with sleep still in her eyes as she began eating breakfast, until her eyes began to grow wide, "wait!" Ava called out causing her to grab her sister's phone, "Flora!" she caught them on time before they could even press the elevator button, "don't forget the phone! I WILL CALL YOU AND YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS TIME SIS!" She went as Flora nods quickly until she dragged the young child into the elevator, "Promise!" she went as the elevator doors closed and allowed the ravenette goes back to her apartment to finish the rest of her food, "Lady Ava... should one of us go with your sister?" asked Rhys as Ava's form became stiff.