005

~~~

The party kicked back up a few minutes after Grayson left. You still felt awkward and slightly sickly at the though of you ruining a Marvel party. A few months later, you were at Haz's half asleep on the couch. You had started to spend almost every day with Haz, Tom, Jacob or Zendaya, barley having time for Grayson. Rubbing your eyes trying to stay awake. " Maybe staying up two days in a row wasn't the best idea."

Tom and Haz laughed while Zendaya was half asleep, but a smile tugged at her lips. Jacob was long gone, he fell asleep in Doctor Strange. Haz came up and pulled a blanket up over you since he saw you shaking slightly, " Yeah, maybe watching all the marvel movies in one setting probably wasn't the best idea, darling."

Putting on a British accent, " Totally wasn't a good idea, mate."

" Stop being sarcastic, Y/N." Tom muttered from the floor.

" Are you sure you're comfortable on the floor?" You ask, not likening you kicked him off the couch in his own house.

" I'm fine, Y/N." Tom muttered, already ninety percent asleep.

You had just stayed up two days straight to watch all of the marvel movies, which might have been the best or worst decision you have ever made. Or both.

~~~

You woke to pounding on the door. It was two in the afternoon, ten hours after you went to bed. The others were starting to get up besides Jacob and Tom. You made your way to the door, and with your groggy brain because sleep still had it's hold on you, you opened the door. Before the door was two inches open, it was slammed open. You we're knocked to the ground, while the group started going through the house.

" Where is she?" One yelled. Sounding like Grayson but raspy like he was been screaming and/or crying.

Your head hurt from hitting the floor too hard. Getting up following the voice and the group of people. After you walked into the room, you tried to take in the scene but sleep still had it's hold on you so you had to take it in in pieces.

Jacob was sitting up, backed against the couch. Tom was standing up, trying to block the view of Zendaya while Zendaya was trying to get a grasp on what was happening. Haz was going from me to Grayson, asking if you were okay with no words.

You nodded, but you had to make sure your friends were okay before you took any chances. So you played the safe card. You asked in a sweet voice. " Gray?"

" Y/N/N. Baby." He said, obviously drunk. He stumbled towards you," Baby!"

" Get your-" Haz growled but You sent him a look with a slight shake of your head.

" What are you doing here?" You asked, trying to not make eye contact with your friends.

" Have you been ignoring me?" Grayson asked, pulling away and gently grabbing your chin to look at him. You flinched, and you couldn't hide it.

" No, I haven't. I've just been busy. I promise." You pleaded, starring to pull him to the door.

He ripped out of your hands, then gestured to the movie stars. " No! You've been hanging out with them! Cheating on me with those-those boys!"

" No!" You pushed yourself between the boys and him, not knowing what he would do. " I promise! Okay! I love you! And only you."

He stared at you, for a full minute, the brown eyes scanning your eyes. He nodded, " I love you, too. Now come on, we're leaving."

He started pulling you to the door, but you tugged at your hand. " I have to get my stuff, but I'll meet you in the car in a minute, I promise. "

Grayson narrowed his eyes at you, then nodded. " You have five minutes then you have to be outside and in the car."

" Thank you." Grayson and his group left, and as soon as the door closed Tom and Haz raced to me. Zendaya went to Jacob since I was closer to the two best friends.

" Okay, we can call the police, we can protect you, darling. We can go out the back door-" Tom said.

" No." I shook my head, " Don't call the police. Please. Nothing happened today."

" Nothing happened?!" Tom exclaimed.

" See?" You joked, " You got it."

Haz was about tot say something when a car horn went off. You muttered a goodbye picked up your phone and jacket and left. Hoping to anything you believed in that they didn't call the police.

~~~

It was a week later, and your friends didn't call the police, but you couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Your phone buzzed, picking it up slightly to see that it was another text from Tom, asking if I was okay. Haz had given up a few days ago. Zendaya and Jacob sent one or two text at the beginning but stopped after that. You felt bad but if Grayson caught you replying, you would be in even more trouble.

At the thought of trouble your hands went to your arm where each had a big bruise. The door opened, slamming into the wall. Your body tensed up, while you sat up from where you were laying on the bed. " Hey, babe."

" Hey." You said, watching Grayson as he started packing, " Going somewhere?"

" Do you need to know?" He snapped back. Seeing you flinch and look down, he sighed and kneeled in front of you, " Look, I'm going away on a business trip. I'll be gone for a few months. I've left a lot of money in the cabinet behind the snacks. I love you."

" I love you, too." You walked him to the front door, then gave him a kiss goodbye.

" Don't text Tom or Haz. I don't trust those guys." Grayson said, him being six foot five, he towered over you. You sighed, looked down and nodded. He dropped his bag and put his hand under your chin, " I just want what's best for you."

" I know." He nodded and went of the door, turning before he fully left.

" I love you."

" I love you, too."

~~~

" Hey, Ford, yeah I know, it's been a while. But I was wondering if you could pick me up?"

1064 words

8/16/20

Pieces angels and stays safe