[2]

Chaeryeong walked Yuna to her boyfriend,Taehyun's place before knocking at his door lightly.

Taehyun opened the door with his signature smile and dragged Chaeryeong and Yuna, looking outside for witnesses.

Taehyun locked the door before holding Chaeryeong by the waist and giving her a quick peck. Chaeryeong kissed back and pulled away with a red face.

"Why'd you come here babe?" Taehyun asks as Chaeryeong took a small step back. "I told you to stop calling me pet names! And I ran out of pet shampoo," she said while gesturing to the fluffy doggo playing with a rubber ball that scattered on the floor.

"And she was dirty as heck sooooo, I'm gonna have to wash her here,besides! I have experience and you were the first person that came to my mind." She continued with a cute smile.

Taehyun nodded as he took Yuna to the bathroom with Chaeryeong dragging her legs behind him.

7 minutes later.....

Taehyun settled Yuna in the sink as Chaeryeong blow-dried her peacefully.

Chaeryeong put the blow dryer down as she finished and groomed her a bit before putting the leash back on and walking her out with Taehyun behind her.

They walked peacefully with Taehyun's hand around her shoulder and Chaeryeong holding the leash.

They arrived at Jisung's house just a few minutes later as Yuna broke free and ran to the door,scratching and barking.

Hueningkai opened the door just then and Yuna jumped on the confused boy,licking his face as the couple stood at the doorway awkwardly.

Chenle stood up and dragged both of the people at the doorway inside at the speed of light.

"What's with all the dragging today" Chaeryeong mumbled as she dusted her skirt from "germs"

Taehyun nudged her shoulder and looked at Kai who was laughing uncontrollably with Yuna on his chest.

The doorbell then rang again, causing Chenle to roll his eyes and walk to the door lazily.

"Here's your Hawaiian pizza and 5 mango smo-" The pizza man opened the door with a wide smile but got cut off by JISUNG grabbing the food and smoothies while Chenle gave the exact amount, then slamming the door, not forgetting the thank you.

Jisung set the food on the kitchen counter as Chenle sat on the opposite end of it,licking a ring pop(?)

"Btw, where's your 5 dollars? I'm giving you another free one if you're giving me the money" Chenle said in between licks.

"Here, I'm rich soooo I don't really care if you're gonna ask money from me." Kai replied, holding 5 dollars in his hand,shaking it a little.

"Thank yooo~" Chenle exclaimed softly as he climbed down and got the money and another ring pop.

"You are? I mean- you're wearing a hoodie and jeans,not Gucci leather jackets. But here's the necklace," Jisung said, walking to Kai with the necklace,before going back and holding another necklace.

"And something else, this is a matching necklace for Yuna.I bought clothes for her too." Jisung continued as Kai looked at both of the necklaces lovingly as Jisung shoved the clothes in front of his face, kai staring at it as well.

" Jisung continued as Kai looked at both of the necklaces lovingly as Jisung shoved the clothes in front of his face, kai staring at it as well

,

"So,you need to let Yuna wear this when she sle-" "But its not washed! What if the dirt would make her sick?" Jisung explained as he got cut off by Hueningkai

"I washed it already dumbass,but let her wear it when she sleeps and pair it with the necklace. There's a button behind Yuna's necklace so before you tuck her in, you better push it." Jisung instructed as Kai took notes on his iPhone.

Kai snatched the stuff and put it into his backpack.

———————————————————————————————
No proofread ¦ Changed Ages