chapter eleven

season one ; episode three { The Forbidden Zone }
chapter eleven

BROOKLYN BRUSHED THE ROCKS out of her way, picked up the package that read, For Bird & Cookie

BROOKLYN BRUSHED THE ROCKS out of her way, picked up the package that read, For Bird & Cookie. She looked down at it in shock, could their father really still be out there... alive?

She handed it to her brother through the hole. "That's not gold."

"Holy shit. This is from our dad."

Brooklyn climbed out, her legs kicking out of the hole before she jumped down into JJ's arms. Brooklyn joined John B's side, wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ yelled through the smoke from his cigarette. Brooklyn looked up to see what she thought was the vehicle from earlier with the two men. "Go, go, go!"

"It's the guys who robbed your house."

They ran around the back of the building and crouched down. "Light! Light." Everyone switched off their flashlights and lanterns while JJ peered around the corner to see the two men.

"Homie's got a gun."

"Screw this."

"Right here!"

The five teens rose to their feet and began to sprint towards the van. Brooklyn jumped over the wall and slid down, JJ catching her before the two bolted towards the van. John B and Kiara began to make their way to the van before Pope got stuck on the gate.

"Guys, I'm stuck."

"Pope, come on!" JJ got his gun out which Brooklyn didn't understand why but when he held it up at Pope, she couldn't help but pull it away from him.

"No. Pope, don't move, okay?"

"No. Fuck, JJ."

"You're gonna rip me. Wait. You're gonna rip me!" The sound of Pope's pants tearing filled the air before he slipped down off the gate, his pants getting stuck in the gate.

"Nice! Come on, dude." JJ smirked. "It's a little Tootsie Roll."

"Come on!" Kiara laughed.

"Get in!" Brooklyn yelled, sliding open the door to let the others in. "Come on."

The Crew arrived at the Château, ready to find out what their father had left John B and Brooklyn. JJ was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich with the bread that had gone moldy days ago but she ignored him and just sat around the table.