A secret that can't be spilled

(That evening, with Divas)
Avana: Hey girls! Bye!
All: Yeah bye.
Kiara: Hope,will she ever stop doing that?
Hope: I don't know but leaving us every night sucks!
Bonnie: But we all should do that. It'll help to grow our bond with our bit beasts.
(In front of bladebrakers' hotel)
Avana: Oh it's a perfect night.(meditating)Let it rip.. Come out Hydra. You're invited in. Talk to me.
(Soul to soul talk-)
I equalled Kai today. Maybe I'll be able to beat him. Only you know Hydra that he's my secret and only crush.
Hydra: Someone's there behind the tree.
Avana: What! (Open her eyes)
Serpent sting!
who is it?
Kai!!??.....
(8 minutes ago)
Kai: What's happening to me?
(Saw someone)
Who's that? Looks like she's a blader I've to follow her. It's Avana! What's she doing here?
(Hide behind a tree and watched that she released her blade and call out to her bit beast )
What!?! She let her bit beast inside her body! Oh no it saw me! Run Kai. What!she did her beast's attack.
Ahh....
Avana: Kai? Kai? Oh no he's poisoned. Hydra, healing drop! He fainted. Now I have to drop him to his hotel. What if he saw me like this? He'll know one of my secrets.
(2 minutes later)
Oh thank God he's gaining consciousness
Kai: ( groaning looked up and saw Avana) What the hell was that?
Avana: No time for chitchats. Come on try to get on your feet.(let him take her shoulders) I'll drop you to your hotel.
Kai: Hm...
Avana: Can you ever say thanks?
Kai: Not my nature. BTW you stinged me. That makes it your responsibility.
Avana: Of course. Well you're welcome. BTW that was an accident and I wasn't sneaking at the first place.
Kai: Whatever.
(In Kai's hotel room)
Avana:(helped Kai to lay on his bed) The poison will drain out tomorrow you have nothing to worry about.
Kai: I need some answers.
Avana: Not getting any.
Kai: Is it still inside you?
Avana: No I put him back in my blade when you fainted.
Kai: Tell me how did you do it.
Avana: No I'll tell you nothing. Don't try to stand you'll hurt yourself.
Kai: I heard something there.
Avana: No I don't have any crush on you.
!Shit!
Kai: So you have crush on me!?
Avana: Yeah! No! No! I...I..I don't know!
(Kai grabbed her neck and kissed her and she immediately kissed him back)
(After they stopped)
Both: Thanks.
Avana: Wait you had feelings for me?
Kai: Maybe.
Avana: Tonight's a big secret that we can't spill. Deal?
Kai: Deal! Well I talk less.
Avana: Bye! Goodnight.
Kai: Night!
To be continued........