CHAPTER 2: Rest in pieces, Hoyoung's plates

"You're finally here", They heard Hoyoung say, Kangmin saw the second oldest holding a knife and was stabbing his plate with it.

"Is he okay?", Kangmin whispered to Yeonho,who he sat next to.

Yeonho nodded his head and said that it was normal for Hoyoung to stab his plates, there were humans who turn their plates into monsters and Hoyoung was usually the victim.

Minchan set the food down and noticed a mark on Kangmin's shoulder blades.

"Someone already fed off you?", He asked.

Kangmin nodded and pointed to Yongseung.

"He had your permission?", Yeonho asked.

"Yeah, I allowed him, he said he got a little hungry, it only seems he drank a little though, it now looks like a hicky rather than a bite mark", Kangmin said.

Yongseung had a glint of trouble in his smile, as he looked directly at Minchan and giggled at him.

"Why are you jealous?", He teasingly asked.

Minchan clenched his fists and said no, sat next to Dongheon, who he tapped in the shoulder because they are eating and he had his earphones on.

Kangmin felt a little uneasy, because Gyehyeon was munching right next to him like there's no tomorrow.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and looked at Yeonho who was pointing to Dongheon.

"Do you want to buy clothes tomorrow? I can come with you", The oldest asked.

"Umm sure, but can I still wear your mom's clothes if I feel like it?", Kangmin asked back.

The oldest smiled and nodded his head.

"Sure, it would be nice to have someone present our mom in some way, even if we hate her, and you already smell like her", He said.

Kangmin felt really awake, he didn't want to fall asleep again because he is still having nightmares about the accident, and besides he is now in a castle filled with his hyungs, but they are vampires and they don't sleep, but Kangmin isn't a vampire, he was still human.

He is wearing the pajamas that Gyehyeon lent him, it is pink, but Kangmin didn't question it.

He saw a white light on the drawer on the mirror table, he opened it and saw a beautiful locket.

He held it for a little while, until someone barged in the room.

"Why are you still awake!?", He heard Dongheon growl.

The oldest removed his hand from the  drawer and slammed it shut.

"I was just", and before he could finish, the oldest already stormed off his room.

Looks like getting mesmerized by the locket is a wrong thing to do.

Kangmin lay back(no pun intended) down on the bed, and waited for sleep to come to him, he was finally getting there until someone else disrupted his privacy.

"Can't I get some privacy here", He mumbled. Yongseung sighed and lay down with him.

"I'm sorry about
Dongheon-hyung, when Hoyoung-hyung saw what he did he scolded him", He giggled.

Kangmin smiled knowing that even though Hoyoung is pretty much different, he didn't lose his mom side.

Kangmin thought that the vampire would leave, but it shocked him that Yongseung is willing to cuddle him to sleep.

"You may be a vampire, but you didn't lose your cuddliness Yongseung-hyung", He smiled, and the other is happy to hear that.

"Tell me more about human me", He said.

Well as a human, you are very smart, you loved solving rubik cubes and can do it in 30 seconds, you're also very good a tongue twisters, but let's not forget that human Yongseungie-hyung loves cuddling with me, you are also very good at dancing, and is the funniest member, your nicknames were Yongwang and Yongbot, and you loved them.

You are very caring, but also very playful, but you know when to be calm, you immediately know when I'm upset so you would calm me down before I blow up, but you never judged me for being to clingy, that was Gyehyeon's job, because I always cling to him like a baby koala.

Yongseung then noticed that the younger stopped and saw that he was finally asleep.

"Goodnight, Kangmin", He whispered and kissed his forehead before returning to the others.

"Well lookie here, Mr.Favorite has come down!", Gyehyeon snarled.

Yongseung rolled his eyes at the older's snarky comment.

"Well he would probably favor you too if you were nicer to him, he just told me that one of his favorite hyungs was human Gyehyeon, and was very clingy with him", Yongseung stated, and crossed his arms.

The older snickered and got out of the room.

Kangmin was awaken by a weight on the bed and saw Gyehyeon frantically get out of his room.

"Hyung?", He quietly mumbled.

"Pretend you didn't see me here", Gyehyeon said and left.

Kangmin sat up feeling saddened, sure this Gyehyeon isn't what he expected but it's still Gyehyeon, and he'll love his hyung no matter what, same goes for all of them.

And his train of thought was disturbed when he heard plates shatter, he got off from the bed and walked towards the sound, and as he expected it was Hoyoung, giggling because he just smashed 6 plates in a row.

"Try it Kangmin", He said, offering one of the plates.

"Oh I shouldn't", Kangmin said.

"All of this plates are mine anyway, I bought them, no need to be shy, I can buy more", Hoyoung insisted.

"And besides it's a great stress reliever, I got pissed of by Dongheon-hyung last night so now I'm doing this", He added.

Kangmin reached for the plate and gathered his anger, Hoyoung was watching him and he wanted to make him proud, even if it meant he would have to destroy this plate, but whatever.

"This is for that drunk bitch who crashed into us that ended up killing all of my hyungs!!!!!!" He shouted, and threw the plate as hard as he can, shattering it to pieces.

Hoyoung smiled at him and patted his back.

"How does that feel?", The vampire asked.

"I feel great, like all of my problems are gone", Kangmin said.

"Wanna smash some more?", Hoyoung asked, smirking at him.

"We can buy more right", Kangmin replied.

Hoyoung was satisfied with his answer and gave him another plate to smash.