Chapter 19

Meeting The Pro Hero

The Days Are Cold 

Drip 

The Dreams Will Fall

Drip 

They Want To Know The Truth

Drip 

There's Someone Watching Me

Drop

.

.

.

"Remember to behave and don't cause trouble to the Pro's" dad said lazily as we all answered Yes, everyone began going on separate ways and I can see Midoriya's squad gather one last time and saying goodbye to each other 

I look at lida who is kinda furious and I started to get worried about him "N/n, you should go now or else you'll be late" dad said "Yeah, I hope I won't get lost" I sigh and he ruffle my hair "I told him to wait at the station, so go now kid or you'll miss your train" 

I smile as I look at the sign board written Hosu City is ready to go in a few minutes, I quickly gave dad a quick peck on the cheek and ran off as I look behind and wave at him "Bye dad! love you!" 

~Time Skipped~ 

I went out of the train and I look around finding the pro hero "Are you Fullbuster?" the person asked and I turned around to meet a man who is around 1900's, every part of his body is made out of ice even his face and his hair 

"Yes sir, and you must be the pro hero Ice man" I said as he chuckled "Call me Drake kiddo and let me help you with that" he said as he grab my suitcase "T-Thank you so much s-sir I mean Drake!" I stuttered 'What is wrong with me?' 

"Don't get nervous kid, calm down or else you might make the whether rain" he said and I nodded "I saw you in the sports festival and it makes me wanna say that you are awesome" he wrap his arm around my shoulder and pull me close 'This is normal, he's just worried I might get lost'

"And don't worry, your dad told me this is your first time here in Japan so I need you to stay close to me so you won't get lost" he looked down on me and smiled and I smile back "Thank you so much and sorry if my dad makes you uncomfortable" 

"I was surprised Eraserhead is your dad tho but your last name is not the same like his and at the same time you are from the other universe, so care to explain how you got here?" he raised a brow at me "Oh, my aunt was practicing her magic and she accidentally suck me up at the portal"

"Magic? so you call it magic instead of quirk?" he asked again and I nodded "We are wizards not heroes or villains" I scratch my cheek "So you this is your first time knowing and acknowledging heroes huh? that's nice that you chose this path" he ruffle my hair which I giggle