Chapter 8

Damian POV

I stood next to Drake as Princess Marinette was levatated from her chair.She glared at her brother as he sat on his chair.His hand was glowing blue and he had a evil smirk on his face.Her eyes widen as he suddenly let's her fo.She was pretty high so she wouldn't be able to land properly.

I caught her bridal style and she was shacking a bit.She thanked me and sent a glare towards her brother.Geuss he is as annoying as my brothers except he has powers. I wonder where that power originated.

🌹🌹Timeskip to training 🌹🌹

I will have to do research and find out.If my grandfather is after it it must be powerful.How can her parents be so foolish to not train her in combat.I saw her train with her brother it's more of a defence then affence and won't last her long in combat.

"Ok Marin can you please tell Plagg to give me 5 minutes to change then I will be at training?"she asked hsr brother as he nodded.She left and came back wearing a skin tight suite.It was red and has black polkadots skattered evenly throughout the outfit.She also wore no shoes.The suit covered her feet.She had her hair secured in two pigtails.

Suddenly a big man enters he has tan skin and black hair and green eyes.If you look closely you could see his eyes looked almost like cat eyes.He also wore a skin tight suit but his was leather.

"Alright Bug remember when you're powers activate you will have to be able to not only defend yourself but also use what you're powers ability is to you're advantage."

"I know Plagg but why can't you just tell me what my power is. I know you all know but I'm not allowed to. I would be better prepared if I knew."

"No Marinette you know you're parents are sworn to secrecy.All children are not sepose to know they're power until it's activation."

"Fine I just hope that my soulmate won't freack out."