18

🤩Lori🤩

I was planning a trip to Jamaica with my sister, then  it dawned on me, lezae can  come too. So i decided to text her.

She's been talking to a boy named Mosey, and hasn't told her father

She's been talking to a boy named Mosey, and hasn't told her father. I feel bad keeping it from him, but then again I don't cause he'd probably scare the boy away.

🤍Lezae🤍

I was sitting behind the counter as pops & uncle sam dealt with the costumers to the clothing store, my mom texted me about Jamaica. I wanna bring Mosey, but my mom's right. Pops doesn't even know about him, i can imagine how he would act if he found out through social media. I'm just not ready to tell him. I've been knowing Mosey for a while, my first year here in L.A. we became friends, but we'd hardly ever talk cause we'd be busy with our lives. now that our lives done calmed down, and are at peace, we've been spending more& more time together, and it's been nice.

once the last customer left out, I turned to my dad.

"Can I go to Jamaica?" I asked.

"With who?"He asked.

" My mama and Auntie" i replied, taking a sip of my soda.

"I have to speak with her first." he said.

" well its 1:57 and she said let her know by 3, so..." i said.

" alright I'll give her a call." he said.

I feel he might say no. but then again, he's full of surprises.

Sorry for the inactiveness. I'll be writing over the upcoming break in a few weeks, so more chapters on the way‼