Chapter 4

Ashaia POV
August 14, 2015
At home

I cleaning my vanity mirror when my brother jay bust in my room.

"Whatchu doing bussing in here like dat nigga?" I scrunched my face up.

"Shut up. It's feel good outside wanna go on the court right quick?" He asked.

"Yea let me get ready tho." He walked out and closed my door back.

I took a 30 minute shower and got dressed. I had on a short pink matching set from Victoria Secret with my foams. I got my earphones, money, gun, and lip gloss then headed to the living room where jay was waiting on me.

"Let's go." I said and we headed to his car. I drove this time.

While we was riding I drifted into my thoughts.

"Jay do you think we'll ever find our other siblings 1 day?" I glanced at him.

He sighed before answering," Ion even know nuni. Hopefully we will, I know they still out there somewhere." He mumbled the last part.

I exhaled and focused on driving until we got to the court.

We pulled up to the court and got out. I spotted Bam wit some of his friends and skipped over there, while jay went to join a ball game.

"Hey big brother, dearest." I smiled.

He turned around and hugged me. "Whatchu doing, who you here wit?" He questioned.

"Nun and I'm wit jay but he playing ball." I shrugged. He nodded.

"Can I talk to you tho?" I asked. We walked by a tree to get sum shade.

"Wassup?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"So I was wondering since Trell birthday is in a couple months that you could help me with sum." I said.

"What?"

"So like he can really rap like make it big in the future big, and umm..."

"Can you like gimme that dudes number you know that be at the studio so I can surprise him?" I asked.

"I mean yea if that's whatchu want." I nodded and he  texted me his number.

"Thanks big bro." I hugged him tight. I walked to the benches and got on my phone when I spotted Kentrell.

Me: Wyd?

BooBear💚: Chillin wit the gang at the court, come out hea

Me: Naww ion want to

BooBear💚: Pleaseeeeeeeee

Me: No

BooBear💚:   🥺🥺🥺

Me: Im tired. BYEEE✌🏾
read at 2:58

"He mad leaving me on read." I shook my head and made my way towards them.

"Mane Ashaia blowing  me dude on my ugly ass mama." I heard when I was coming up behind him.

I put my finger over my mouth to signal the gang to be quiet.

"Dang the government, and she gotta be ugly too?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled as soon as he soon me and picked me up in a hug.

"Hey Pooh." He cheeses kissing my cheek.

"Mhmm. Hey BooBear. Wassam gang." I nodded at them.

"Wassam lil sis." They greeted.

"Who you hea wit." Ben asked.

(Play song in media^^Skip to 0:35)

"I rode wit Jay but Bam was already hea." He nodded and scrolled on his phone.

Where is my phone anyway?

I felt my back pockets and mentally cursed myself.

"Dang I left my purse in the car. I'm finna go get my phone." I told Trell.

He nodded and said, " Got get it but hurry back."

I walked to the driver side to get my purse.

"ASHAIA NOOO!!" I heard Kentrell yell before shots rung out.

Pow!
Pow!
Pow!
Pow!
"That's fa youngboy bitch!"

I fell to the ground clutching my stomach. "Nuni. Nuni." I heard faintly Bam shaking me.
———
Kentrell POV
Me and the gang stood while Ashaia went to the car and got
her purse.

"Y'all see that shit in the cut?" Joe pointed out.

We look at a black car coming down the road slow then speed up. The window was let down and somebody with a mask hung out.

"ASHAIA NOOO!" I yelled and ran towards her.

Pow!
Pow!
Pow!
Pow!
".... bitch!"

Bam and Jay ran over there too. "Nuni. Nuni?" Bam shook here.

She was bleeding out. I pushed them out the way and picked her up and we rushed to the car with the gang sum of the gang behind us.

"Don't close yo eyes Pooh, please." Tears filled my eyes.

"Remember that time you beat up one of my old hoes for slapping me?" I tried to keep her awake.

"Yea I-I knew y-you would try and h-hit her back." A tear fell down her face.

"Yea oh the time I beat that nigga up for tryna holla at you." I held her hand tight.

"He was r-really ugly t-too." She coughed up blood.

"Stay wit me Pooh. We gone make it out like we planned." I shook my head.

"Mhmm. I l-love y'all. I love you BooBear. F-Forever." She said before her eyes closed and her grip on my hand loosened.

"NO. C'MON MANE!" I pushed Bam seat.

"We almost there dude." He drove even faster than before.

I put our foreheads together. "Don't leave me please. Pooh this ain't the end." I cried.

Soon as we pulled up I jumped out with her body and ran into the hospital.

"HELP. HELP ME PLEASE." I yelled my voice cracking. They rushed and took her when they noticed all the blood.

"Pulse is gone. Revive and get to surgery now!" I heard before they turned the corner.

TBC........