Do The Bad Thing

Clad in a black split E-Boulder suit, the emerald eyed beauty strolls into the fancy wide room. The eyes in the room gets drawn to her, not only for the fact that she's breathtakingly gorgeous, but also for the fact that she's the only woman wearing a suit to the formal gathering. She ignores them all as she finds her way to the mini bar.

"What would you like to drink today?" The kind bartender asked.

"Give me a margarita with two limes, please." He nodded and turned around to make the drink. Lauren, the emerald beauty, sighed as she looked over her shoulder at the crowded gathering. Lauren's ass kissing co-worker had won a very big case, in fact it was thee most complicated and biggest case that the company was given. So the ass kisser that her co-worker is, had gotten a big raise from the boss man. Then the boss planned out this gathering, pretty much a celebration but formal.

"Here's your drink, enjoy." He smiled and approached another customer. He left before she could even say 'Thank you'.

Lauren shrugs and takes a small sip, "Damn, this shit taste good."

The doors of the entrance open and here comes the couple that no one has ever seen. They're pretty much nobodies in everyone's eyes except for one.

"Hey!" Taylor greets the young couple.

"Hey, congratulations Taylor on the win. We're really proud of you!" Shawn exclaims as he gives her a hug.

"Yeah, congrats Tay," Camila says with a small smile after greeting her with a hug.

"Thank you, you guys. You're the best for even coming, you didn't even have to!"

"What kind of friends would we be if we weren't here to support you?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah," Camila agreeing softly.

Taylor lets out a small squeal and chuckles, "You guys are the best."

"Well we love you and we're always here for you," Shawn gives her arm a small squeeze.

"Vice verse," Taylor chuckles. "How about I introduce you guys to my boss?"

"Sure," Shawn says, pulling Camila's hand with him. Without much choice, Camila follows. Camila didn't want to be near Shawn at the moment. She didn't even want to come to this gathering.

Shawn and Camila had an argument earlier, and so they're not on good terms. She was frustrated by his attitudes, annoyed even. Lately he has been acting like a prick; ignoring her phone calls, messages, questions, and simply doesn't put in much effort to make time for her anymore. Camila is obsessed with affection and attention from her partner and that's what Shawn gives her. Well, gave her.

Camila suspected him of cheating but she knew Shawn wasn't that much of a prick to do so. Unless, he was. Shawn has been acting like this for the past two months and had always brushed it off when Camila subtly mentioned it.

This evening, however, was different. She was hurt by the fact that he can make time for their friend but he can't seem to make time for his own fiancée.

Yes, they're engaged. They've been engaged for almost a year now. They were only together for a year and a half before Shawn had proposed in an expensive restaurant. Camila was a bit disappointed with the lack of creativity Shawn had in where he had proposed. I mean, really? You're going to propose in a restaurant? Seems very effortless.

Overall, Camila is not in the mood to do anything, be anywhere, and be near anybody. She's not talking to Shawn, and Shawn, being the prick he is, is just ignoring her 'clinginess'.

Camila roughly pulled her hand away from Shawn. He rolled his eyes and scoffed as he continued to follow Taylor. Camila in return rolled her aways and mumbled, "Asshole."