what the fuck man.

carter.

Over the next two to three weeks, I tended to stay at Fez's, or at the station, when I wasn't at school, of course, I went home, my brother constantly trying to make it up to me, Uncle Mouse included. He did although keep his promise regarding Rue and Fez. Fez even introduced me to his grandmother, who whenever Fez wasn't around while I was at his place I'd talk to about anything, even Fez. I don't know if she could hear me or anything like that, but she was easy to talk to. Now although, I was sitting at the lunch table with Rue and Jules as they talked about dicks, not really paying attention before a phone is slid in front of me. 

"Oh my god, Jules who the fuck is this?" I ask as I take a sip from my water looking at the dick pic in front of me. 

"That the guy I told you guys about, Tyler, ShyGuy118," she said, making me nod. I don't know why they still expect me to know who these people are, but whatever. 

"How big do you think it is?" she asked again

"Um, well thank you, for letting me see this ShyGuy's penis, it looks like about the size 12 oz can of RedBull, and you know I have to say, he doesn't seem pretty shy," I offer with a shrug. I mean what did they want from me? They laughed at me before she showed it, Rue.

"Wow, so his penis is the size of an Evian bottle... Well, the lighting is nice." Rue says as she stares at it surprised. 

"Mm-hmm," Jules said with her head resting on her fists, a smile on her face.

"Uh, his room looks clean," Rue says, Jules, agreeing again.

"Looks well-groomed," Rue offers with a shrug of her shoulders. 

"Right?!" Jules says, still smiling widely. Wow, why is the bar so damn low?

"Okay, yeah. I'm beginning to understand the appeal" Rue as she hands Jules the phone back.

"Thank you," Jules says as she takes her phone back before looking at Rue seriously.

"Okay but, here's the thing. I, like, sent him a few pics from the school bathroom during class because he asked me to--" Jules said, Rue immediately her off. 

"Wait. Like, nudes?" Rue asked with me cutting in as well. 

"Okay what the fuck you mean because he asked you to? Did you want to?" I question Jules shaking her head at both of us.

"I can't talk about it. But I need your help," she said looking at both of us. 

"Yea. Sure. Whatever," Rue agrees, me deciding to stay silent. Upon hearing her, Jules scoots up a bit in her chair.

"I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. Like, classy, but not too arty. Like, I took them with very little thought or effort but could also be in fucking MOMA" Jules explained. Girl, what the fuck? I looked at Rue with my mouth agape, because I knew that she liked her, a fucking lot.

"Yeah. It's, like, easy. Whatever." Rue replies back cooly, but I could see the little sneer wanting to form in her nose, and literally feel the jealousy roll off her in waves.

"Yeah," Jules said still wearing a smile as Rue took a sip of her drink bouncing lightly. Oof, that was painful to watch. 

***

After getting a text from Rue I was on my way to her house. Once I arrived my phone went off giving me a couple of reminders before I walked up to the door and knocked, her mom answering.  

"Hey Simone, long time, no see, get in here," Ms.Bennett said making me smile as I walked in. She invited me in, us talking for a couple of minutes before I cleared my throat asking her a question.