8 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ALTHOUGH MELISSA WOULD NEVER LET IT SHOW, she was petrified of sharing a room with none other than Josh Richards. Of course, so far, she hadn't been that awkward since being picked up from the airport. But, during that time, she was able to have other people to simple hide behind or chat with. Now, it was going to be her one on one with him a lot of the time. Even though the young girl had the comfort of knowing Chase would be there as well, that didn't provide her with enough comfort. She knew the boy a rather good amount and also knew he liked to walk around most of the time. He wasn't keen to staying inside the hotel room for long periods of time ( basically only to sleep ). So, Melissa would seemingly have to 'fend' for herself more or less for the week that they're stuck in this wretched hotel. Well, not wretched. The hotel itself was actually quite large and wonderfully decorated with glorious taste and an eye for indoor flowers. She looked around the lobby with slight awe as she followed the group into the main elevator — which was actually overly large as well, surprisingly — and pressed the button for the third floor. If her memory serves correctly, her room number with the boys was 312.

Walking out from the elevator, she ventured down the hall with the boys on her trail as she made her way all the way down to the last door on the right side. Waiting momentarily for Josh to take out the keycard packet and unlock the hotel door. He did so with ease, and allowed Melissa to go in first. Causing her, unsurprisingly, to blush and worry about hiding it. Although, she assumed the heat could make a good pass for it if anyone asked — but, she wasn't sure why they even would. The girl wandered in and placed her bags down neatly at the edge of the bed closest to the window. She always loved seeing the view at night, and plus she hated it by the hotel door; she never knew why she did though.

"This room is nice," Chase breathed, emphasizing the word 'nice'. He tossed his bag carelessly onto the bed closest to the door and immediately rushed for the balcony doors. Just as he swung open the double doors, he looked over his shoulder at Josh. "Hey, Joshie, sharing the bed with me?"

"Uh, obviously." Josh responded, rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to keep his eyes off of Melissa. Ever since Joe had pointed out his 'feelings' it was a weird situation. He just continuously stared at her but now that they were stuck in the same room, Josh knew he would simply die inside if she ever caught him staring at her. Dropping his bag onto the bed and beginning to unzip it, three bings echoed through the hotel room.

Each teen pulled their phones out to see that the group message ( that had each and every one of the teens in the tour ) said: HEAD DOWN TO THE POOL! WE'RE SWIMMING THEN GOING TO EAT!!

"Awesome!" Melissa exclaimed, snatching her bikini from her duffel bag with lightning speed and rushing for the bathroom. Pausing before she went in, she narrowed her eyes at the two boys who looked at her curiously. "You two change out here and just yell when you're done."

The boys looked at each other, shrugged and both began to change quickly into their swim trunks. Josh has just finished knotting the strings on his trunks when he noticed Chase was done as well, and yelled for Melissa to come out. When she came out, his eyes immediately drew to her. He froze, his hand still gripping the strings; his jaw dropped in the slightest and he had to cough awkwardly to look away. To him, she looked absolutely stunning in her bathing suit.

To her, he looked insanely attractive and her eyes remained awkwardly averted from his tone and bare chest. "So," she murmured, neither her or Josh noticing the skeptic look being thrown at them from Chase. "Should we get going?"

"Oh, yeah."

𝙖/𝙣: 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾! 𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁𝗒!!