Chapter 3: Soul Bound

After meeting my mate the only one meant for me. We reluctantly got up from outside and walked into the den. "Wyatt your back" one of the pups said. "Hey there Wendy"Wyatt said puling her up after she pounced on him. "Hi Jacob" Wendy said looking over Wyatts shoulder waving. "Hi Wendy" I replied. "What took you so long" Wendy asked Wyatt. "Hunters" Willa announced walking through the Dens entrance. "Same ones that attacked Jacobs flock" she looked over at me to explain. "These people hunt for the sport and the power of the stones. They use them in there weapons. But by the looks of what My mates calf looked like when I found him" everyone looked weird out when I said mate.

"Wyatts my mate" I said in a duh tone. What I got was a  bunch of hoots and congratulations. "Now back to what I was saying this was a practice they now know your biggest weakness silver" I said. "Yeah but ticks are just as bad" I heard Wynter mummer. "Knowing them they will strategize and attack at the weakest point and time.  They could take up to a year to a less as next week. The most important thing is to find away to keep the pups safe as well as the elders. We'll need a hidden room that is 101% hidden. These people will use inferred and other things. I suggest a room in the ground that has a tunnel out of there" I finished.

"Well ok group 1 will take that duty". She said and I saw some wolf nod and run to a area to get started. "Group 2 will train pups basic self defense and any one else that is either a warrior or trainer will well train to fight and not kill unless needed to only ones who can kill are those who have before and only if they attack first" She said. Well I get to kill. Wyatt walked up to me and grabbed my hand and ran to our room. He looked at my side. "I moved in to your room while you were bleeding out in the forest" I deadpanned. He giggled he giggled OMG I could listen to that all day. "At least my mate has a sense of humor.

I run over to my back pack and pull out my old Polaroid camera. I face it towards us and I kiss his cheek and click the camera. When the Polaroid comes out I see him blushing a deep red as I'm kissing him. I find a red marker and draw a heart in the top right corner I also pull out a picture frame I made when I was a chick. We promised to keep it for our mate I spent all day on it. It was made of wood and the bottom in cursive it said me and my mate. I slip the photo in it and put it on my book shelf.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lean and kiss him.
"Oh we have to tell the elders" Wyatt said out of literally no where and almost slaps me with his hand. I groan and start fowling him down the hall again. We walk into the library where the elders are. "Elders I come with news" Wyatt announces.
"Come in" one of them said. We walk through the door and see them sitting in there places.
"I want to announce that my mate is
Jacob Snow-Bird of the Avian flock" Wyatt said. "That's great" one of the elders said. "Well what about the ceremony" another said. "That was what I was hoping fo elders that we can do one right now due to the incoming war at hand" Wyatt asked. "Of course put you hands together in front of you. A repeat after me
I
I
Your name
Jacob
Wyatt
Take
Take
The other person name
Wyatt
Jacob
As my mate for this bond to never be broke
I smiled knowing that our souls are tied now for eternity and I would not have it any other way.