probably a break

Welp I'm so sorry for this but I need some time.

This is just a copy and paste from what i Said on my amino but it's the same situation anyways.

As you can already tell by the image, I will be taking a 1-2《or more》 month break

As you can already tell by the image, I will be taking a 1-2《or more》 month break. I will probably only post on Instagram and (maybe) Wattpad. However, on both sites I will only be posting progress on the rewrites of my oc's.

I think I've waited long enough to do this and overall I just want to improve my writing and oc's.

As said in the video, I did a really lazy job on inputting Sai's schizophrenia. I honestly just saw a comic dub with a schizophrenic character and went, "Hey that's cool! I'll make Sai have that mental disorder!" And just labeled her as a murderous schizophrenic.

I feel horrible for doing that as a real schizophrenic or a friend of someone schizophrenic could've possibly found that insulting. The way I put in her schizophrenia was lazy and misleading so I apologize for that.

Sai will still have schizophrenia However I actually did my research this time. If you really need a true example of how lazily written Sai was: I never even got her a Therapy method; she had no medication, no therapeutic activities, and not even a therapist like character to help her.

As for other characters I will redesign some like Ray, Atolu, and Vixen《and others of course》 But along with Redesigning I will also rewrite them like I am for Sai. That's why I predict this will take 1-2 months if not more.

I will make a new post when I have finished, but from now til then; please do not try to contact me on Here, Amino, Tiktok, or Instagram. Please at the very most comment.

I'll only respond to comments since I'm trying to get this done quickly but efficiently.

I hope y'all understand, thank you and see you next time.
-Sai💙