I'm gonna name chapters as song titles if I have more than one. But WOW is just iCoNiC. If you are a stay and haven't heard it.... What are you doing?

Anyways,

1- rainygal_16

1- rainygal_16

2- don't worry bout that anyone who happens to scroll through for some random reason

3- eins: before kpop, I'd listen to broadway musical soundtracks and pretty much just that.
zwei: while my 7th grade science teacher was explaining a group project, one of my group members (who I was friends with) was on her phone watching a mv. I asked her if I could listen, and she switched the video to a stage performance. I listened with her to the song and thought it was a bop. Now, that stage performance of Peekaboo (Red Velvet) is taken off of YouTube for some stupid reason.
drei: (more of a zwei pt 2) that night when I got home, I listened to it again, and two other songs. (Twice- Like and Candy Pop)
vier: I'm counting in German cause I take German. I'm gonna be in German 3 III next year
fünf: 10th grader in August, 5'9 and not stopping I guess
sechs: it took almost a year for me to start listening to guy groups, don't ask why I dunno, I was (and still kinda am) a girl group stan. But the first bg I listened to was Day6 and then NCT and SKZ
sieben: back to the first songs I remember listening to, we went over Peekaboo, Likey, and (it's Japanese but whatever) Candy pop. But a month later or so, we got Bad Boy (RV), Power Up (RV), bboom bboom (MMLD), love4eva (LOOΠΔ yyxy), Gashina (Sunmi), Heroine (Sunmi), Roller Coaster (Chungha), Travel (Bol4), Starry Night (Mamamoo), and Selfish (Moonbyul ft. Seulgi) added to the mix.
acht: around when I found day6, my friend (who showed me day6 skz and nct) also showed me Dreamcatcher and they've been in my top 5 kpop groups since then.
Neun: my top 5... kpop groups: Loona, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids, NCT, EXID kpop songs (but in no order): Yesterday, Jackpot, and Her (Block B), Nonstop (Oh my Girl), and Heart Attack (Chuu [LOONA])
zehn: Ultimate Biases~ Female: Chungha Male: (I have three, don't fight me) Mark, Taeyong, Lucas (all NCT)

4- the only people I've talked to are random people in comments and the person who tagged me so... Take what you want with that. I'm sorta a dead end. 🤷🏼‍♀️

5- .... I don't understand that entirely, but.... Ok

6- I got 2 so...
Why does EXO wear Nike so often?

They were told to just D.O. it!

What does Mamamoo say when they meet their friends?

Hwasa-p!

Don't blame me, blame Google

7- uh that weird Loona story that I'm prolly never gonna touch again that's actually published.... Hyejoo is from an alternate universe and she isn't really there but she is at the same time.

8- boom. Done.

If you actually read this, I applaud you.