Untitled Part 8

Heyy everyone...thanks for all your love...plzz comment..so that i can know wheather u r liking it or not... there is one background story and it will start from next chapter 🙌

Question of the day:did anyone felt bad for Tejaswi to go out from KKK10...in such a manner..it literally broke my heart

This is specially for @sufi143

Let's start

Note:i am poor at composing soo sorry I am skipping the dance part

Rag:reaches her home....she is on cloud nine that day she decides to tell her mother about Sanskar....

When she enters...she is shocked to see the scene over there

All her family members r sitting in hall... With swara crying in front of them....

Rag:immidietly goes and hug swara

Shona what happened Yy r u crying dear....

Papa did u say anything to my Shona??

Shekar:ask her only

Shomi:ur sister is in love..

Rag:looks on shocked and waits for swara to reply

Shomi:and she is saying she will die without him....she wants your father to go and ask his hand for her...that to at this time....

Rag stands still being shocked while tears are continuously flowing from her eyes

Shekhar:i dont understand what is happening....u ppl joined college hardly a week ago...and love and all is rediculus...

She walks forward and turns swara to her and asks Shona is it true??

Swara:nods her head as yes

Rag:who is it shona...tell me...i am there for u naa...i will support you in your every decision of life

Swa:cries hugging her

Rag:pats her head and asks...is it laksh??

Swa:nods her head as noo.. while sniffing

Shomi: what is his name....ahhh yeah...its some sanskar...or something...

Rag:slaps swara hard on her face

And collapse on floor.....

All r worried for ragini....

Shekar:ragini beta what happened y u reacted soo badly....we r angry on her stubberness not because she is in love...

Rag:cries more vigorously in shekars arms

Papa... I and Sanskar are loving each other....i wanted to say this to you now....i love him soo much papa....i can't live without him....he also love me unconditionally papa....

Ragini faints in his hands....

Swa rushes towards Ragini and patted her worriedly...

Shekhar:what u did for today is enough...now goooo...we will take care..saying he picks up ragini and moves to her room.. leaving a crying mess of swara on floor...

All looks at swara accusingly....

Doc:shekar as i am ur family doctor...i know how is ragini from childhood...she has a fear of going close to boys.... because of what happened to her in her childhood and sumi just told me that she is loving someone...soo if not now then it will be never in her case...i hope you understand....

She:yes doctor

Next morning....

Rag woke up and saw shekar,sumi sleeping either sides of her...

They wake up by her movements....

Sumi:ladoo do u need anything??

Rag:maaa

Sumi:shhhh...she careses her hair...did we said no to you any time??

She:ladoo give his address beta we will talk to his parents....

Rag hugs both of them

Rag:i am sooo happy maa,papa....trust me sanskar loves me to the core ..

She,sumi:gets happy seeing happiness in her eyes....

Rag:maa shona??

Sumi:with anger...i dont know about her....it is wrong to love someone whom ur sister love...and goes from there...

Rag:noo maa..she is soo protective about me...she doesn't love sanskar...its just that she is not understanding his love for me

Evening....

She and sumi goes to talk about ragsan to sujatha

Suj:i am soo happy for them...i like ragini very much....i will be the most happiest if she becomes my dil 

Sumi and she gets soo happy for ragsan allience

San comes just then

San:maa who r they?

Suj:ur in-laws....

San: immidiately takes their blessings and asks uncle,aunty why ragini did not come to college??is she okk??

She,sumi gets very happy seeing his love for ragini...as suji did not mention they are raginis parents...he thought only them as their in-laws soo he took raginis name..and soo concerned for her when she did not go college for one day...

She:she is fine beta....just some what week...

Sumi:calls ragini and says ladoo we talked everything with sujatha ji and she is okk for ur marriage....

Rag:maa u r the best maa...i am sooo happy...thank u maa....love u Soo much...

Sumi:ladoo see... sanskar wants to talk to u...i am giving phone to him....

San goes side and talk....

San:hii mari jaan..

Rag:smiles shyly and bends her head

San:ahhhh i wish i could see u blushing....

Rag:san don't u have any questions to ask me??

San:i believe in time sweet heart....what ever may happen...thats destiny....

Rag: sanskar...

San:i am happy ragini....sooo happy that i cant express....u don't worry...i wanted to make u mine soon...but i will wait for us to settle in our lives

Rag:how did u know i am going to ask that??

San:i Know baby... bcoz u reside here in my heart...

Rag:sanskar ii..

San:shhhhhhhh..... don't tell....just......love me like you do.....

Both ragsan smiles closing their eyes... feeling each other.....

Suj:i need to tell u some important things..which even sanskar does not know...and tells something which is muted...

Shomi and shekar looks at each other....

Suj:i know it is a bit too much... but...if this marriage has to happen...then this is my only request...

Shekhar:i will discuss with my family and let u know...

It ends on shekar and shomi concerned face and Sujata calm before storm face...

Not to forget our beautiful ragsan blushing faces...

Precap:family reunion....

Ahhh done....this episode may be worst....and boring...but trust me i will improve fast and write....from next episode it will be a bang on....are u exited?? 

Lods of love:chandana

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 19, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love me like you do: ragsanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें