1. bathroom - jacob thrombey

▪︎▪︎

always hearing the family's arguement, jacob had enough of those, he just keeps googling what the lawyers are saying, some of them aren't even in urban dictionary.

he's just in the corner, standing, scrolling on his phone, not daring to do anything with his family.

he just got in the house after school, and there's is already a mess built in the house.

he went to removed his school coat due to the warmth inside the house and his neck tie leaving himself with a white sleeve.

he went to check if y/n was still in the kitchen, trying to get rid of her hiccups. he got in the kitchen and saw y/n drinking a cup of water and refilling it once again. jacob then planned to scared the shit out of y/n for the hiccups to be gone.

he walked slowly, her back facing him, and.. "Y/N!" "GAH! STOP I COULD'VE DROP MY NON-EXISTENT CROISSANT!" she screamed with made jacob laugh. "you should be thanking me. your hiccups are gone now." jacob said. which is wrong. right after he said that, y/n hiccuped.

"yep, you thought wrong." y/n said walking in the bathroom to wash her hands in the sink since there is a broken glass and it's pieces are scattered everywhere in the kitchen sink.

she walks in the bathroom, jacob following her. jacob leans on the wall as she frowned at him and began wash her hands. a few seconds later, she huccuped again.

"you know, I can get rid of your hiccups in another different way." jacob spoke as he pushed the door closed with his leg and locked it. y/n just seemed to be not intrigued about it. she just furrowed her eyebrows at him again and softly laughed it off continuing to wash her hands.

as y/n finished drying her hands, jacob then moved closer to her with his hands in his pockets.

he placed a kiss on her forehead as he removed his right hand from his pocket moving it to her face, gently caressing her cheek, smiling at her genuinely, showing his dimples, as if he's as sane as luna lovegood.

he started to place small kisses on her cheek, moving down to her neck slowly kissing it roughly. y/n let out a light moan as he found her sweet spot.

his kisses became rougher as he moved down to her collarbone. back to her lips, he carried y/n and let her sat on the sink not breaking the kiss.

his lips were placed onto hers passionately but roughly at the same time that y/n couldn't release one hiccup.

he bit her bottom lip with his lips asking for permission and y/n opened her mouth letting his tongue roam around her mouth.

jacob is between y/n's legs as y/n's fingers roamed around jacob's hair, his one hand on her waist, another holding her thigh, lips connecting each seconds melting into the kiss.

y/n's hands moved down to jacob's collar tugging it gesturing is she could take it off. "mmh." jacob hummed in response meaning for her to take it off. they do understand their body language.

y/n then started to unbutton his sleeve slightly revealing his chest leaving the last three buttons closed. her one hand is on his shoulder, and the other on his chest.

as they heatedly make out, jacob gently but agressively unbuttoned y/n's sleeve too leaving her with her bra. his fingers traveled down behind her skirt, grabbing her thigh moving to her underwear gently running his fingers on it.

he tugged onto it asking for consent that made y/n nod. he then took it off before taking his pants off too as y/n kisses his jawline.

he went back on kissing y/n's lips gently pushing her back on the mirror. he aligned himself on y/n's clit and went it without warning before y/n could even adjust that made her gasp and pull away from the kiss and throw her head back.

jacob thrusted in and out of her in an average speed kissing and licking the side of her lip as her mouth is slightly open letting out small moans from the pleasure jacob is giving her. she didn't even get to notice that her hiccups gone away.

the sight of y/n's bra strings falling off her shoulders turned on jacob and made him move faster, hitting all the spots that made y/n crazy. "mhmm. just like that." y/n whimpered before letting out a moan. he continued to thrust inside her as she build her walls around him that made jacob groaned from pleasure and rest his head from the crook of her neck.

jacob grabbed y/n's leg and placed it in a higher position and thrusted deeper inside her that made her let out a loud moan and placed her hand to cover her mouth. jacob removed his head on the crook of her neck and gently grabbed y/n's hand from her mouth and replaced it with his mouth kissing her, covering their moans.

▪︎▪︎

meanwhile...

meg went out of her room to get a cup of coffee. she felt to relax and get a coffee firat before continueing her assignment she's been doing for hours.

she went to the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and put it on the coffee maker and pressed the coffee she desires.

suddenly, while the coffee maker is pouring the coffee, she heard someone scream that made her look around to see where that scream come from.

she suddenly saw the broken glass pieces resting in the sink and thought that her family must've argueing again. she shook her head in disbelief and walked away with her hot coffee on her hand.

▪︎▪︎

the thrusts became deeper and faster until they reach their climaxes. y/n felt a warm feeling on her stomach as she was about to cum. "j-acob." she moaned in pleasure as she gripped her thighs around him. "I-I'm gonna cum." jacob said feeling y/n's tightness and wetness around him. "me- me too."

after a few thrusts, they both came, moans filling the gap between them. y/n collapsed and hit the back of her head on the wall, feeling good of what just happened as jacob's face fell on y/n's chest catching his breath.

jacob then turned to face y/n and lean in to kiss her passionately. y/n kissed back feeling in passion. they both pull away both smiling to eachother as jacob caresses y/n's cheek.

"thank me now, your hiccups are gone." jacob said. "I know, thank you.. I guess." y/n giggled. jacob frowned and leaned in for another kiss.

____________________

07/20/20