Rp Scenarios For Shadowknight

Scenario one
Shadow and you have been dating for a long time. Things are good. One day you and him decided to get a pet. He wanted a dog but you really wanted a cat so to make you happy he got you a cat. However after having the cat for a few days you noticed shadow didn't seem like himself. He was tired all the time, constantly blowing his nose, sneezing and his body was covered in a painful rash that he constantly scratched, yet he kept saying he was okay. What do you do?

Scenario 2 : ex boyfriend
You were shadows ex boyfriend. You had broken up with him because you thought he cheated on you when he actually didn't and what he was actually doing was getting advice on a present for you. It had been a few years since you saw him. One day you were at the grocery store when you saw shadow at the frozen food aisle looking like an absolute shit as well as very depressed and grabbing a meal for one out the fridges there. What do you do?

Scenario 3 : friends to lovers
You and shadow were best friends. You had always liked shadow more than a friend but you were too scared to tell him. As a result shadow started hanging out with a guy named mitch and started becoming close to him, doing things with mitch, things you wanted to do with shadow. You saw how mitch made shadow blush, how mitch would hold shadow in his arms, how mitch teased shadow. You wanted that to be you and shadow. What do you do?

Choose the scenario you want to do 😊