𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Monster -Irene & Seulgi       1:08─〇───── 3:02      ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

1:08─〇───── 3:02
⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

Jungkook didn't know how long has time passed as he was so into various of the game there. It's been almost three hours and Jungkook has tried many of them with the help of Hansik, explaining him how to play.

While Jungkook was excitedly trying all those game, Hansik started to get tired. The brown hair boy was so energetic, he was like a little child that went to amusement park for the first time.

Hansik, in a short amount of time- has already grew a soft spot for the cute reporter.

"Jungkook-ssi, I have to go to the bathroom and will wait at the lobby, you can go there when you're done playing."Jungkook nodded his head and flashed the older a smile.

He spent twenty minutes more playing poker before decided to left the table, remember how exhausted Hansik looks and it make him feel bad.

"I'll go the bathroom first and go to the lobby."nodding to himself Jungkook went to the restroom.

After done his business he come out, walking toward the lobby but on the way he saw someone's back that look exactly like Hansik, standing with an unknown man next to him. Without thinking much Jungkook went to the unknown man and tap his shoulder.

"Hyung I'm sorry for taking too—"Jungkook's hand on the shoulder and his sentence both come to halt when he saw the one he's talking to right now wasn't Hansik.

"I'm sorry I thought you're my friend, sorry." Jungkook keep bowing while apologizing, cheek turn pink in embarrassment.

"What a beauty."the male said with lust in his eyes, hand make contact with Jungkook's soft cheeks.

Jungkook's eyes went wide, lip quivering in fear after hearing the sentence, the boy in front of him look so intimidating.

Hansik on the other hand, after come out of the restroom and discuss something with the manager, stopping himself from going to the lobby and make a U turn to the game area thinking it's not safe for Jungkook to stay there alone.

And he was right because when he arrived at the poker area Jungkook wasn't there and the staff told him he left ten minutes ago. Cursing under his breath Hansik tell all the workers to look for Jungkook.

Though the reason that the reporter is still here is to get revenge by the young billionaire, Hansik know for sure that Jungkook are not allowed to be in any danger or situation that will harm him.

While looking for Jungkook Hansik pull his phone out from his pocket and call his boss, informing him.

'You have one hour to find him and if something happens to him, you know what's gonna happen' that's all he said, he wasn't yelling, no but his voice was ice cold and it send shivers down to Hansik's spine.

Taehyung abruptly stood up from his chair and leave his office after ended his call with his assistant. Hand make contact with his black tie loosening it and unbuttoned two buttons of his white shirt, long sleeves rolled up. His eyes was reflecting the burning flame with his jaw clenched meaning he's mad, so mad and none of the the staffs dare to look at him.

Taehyung barely lose his composure but once he did. Be prepare because the satan is making his way to earth.

Now that's the point, he's planning on ruin this boy but why the heck did he got so worries when he heard Jungkook is missing. The fact that they just met each other make him more frustrated, everything is new to him he doesn't know why is his heart beating so fast when he saw the younger's smile or like right when he swear to kill whoever dare touch Jungkook.

The only thing that come to his mind was those big doe eyes, his innocence make Taehyung scared because people that come to this place are not all good.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was being dragged by the two boys in to the room. Jungkook was trying his best to get out of the tight grip only to no avail. His eyes glitter with sparkle water that about to fall out.

Finally managed to drag a struggling Jungkook into the luxurious room they threw him on the soft mattress.

But before they could do anything the door was harshly open revealing a furious looking Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes lit up, he sigh in relief seeing the CEO.

"Now tell me how you want your death." Taehyung deep, icy cold yet calm voice send shivers down the two boys spine.

"This is about me and my boyfriend business who are you to interfere?"now he's digging his own grave with this sentence because the next thing he know his face was met with a hard punch from Taehyung.

"Boyfriend!?This boy right here is mine you bastard!" Taehyung growl, vein was popping, his gaze hardened.

Next second his men in black suit come in and Taehyung was quick to wrap a trembling Jungkook in his embrace.

"Hansik, don't let these bastard run away. Sue him and make sure he has nothing left!" Taehyung said before help Jungkook leave the room.

Taehyung's features soften once they arrived his office. His hands was making invisible circle on Jungkook's back trying to calm the crying boy down.

"It's fine now, you're okay. I'm here."his voice was soft and gentle as if he's talking to a baby. Mingyu, one of Taehyung trusted man that followed behind him looks at Taehyung in disbelief. His boss has never done this, it's always the other way around. He has never comfort anyone. And what he's doing now is the quiet opposite of the boss he know. Taehyung looks so worried about the smaller male that was crying in his embrace.

The said male was no different, this feelings is so foreign to him. He has never been in love because of his hectic schedule and he, himself never believe in love, thinking it's stupid. Mostly it's just a one night stand, those girls or boys that thirst for his wealth and not him, that's what make him assume that everyone is the same. They approach him only for his money.

But Jungkook proved him wrong and now having him in his embrace make him feel something he never felt before, the feelings he know he shouldn't have.

Jungkook fall asleep ten minutes after due to exhaustion.

Taehyung gently stand up with Jungkook still in his arms and softly whispered for Mingyu to go and prepare the car, going back to his mansion.

.......

Chu:Taehyung is a sweet boy,I was wrong saying he's worse than Tae in 'abandoned' but does he?

I love you guys btw💜

A daily reminder that you're beautiful 💙