㊐ 04. ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

"Oh, dear? What happened? Why are there so many of you here?" [name] asked and she turned to look at the few kakushis who were assigned to help [name] then and they could only rub the back of their necks a little.

"Haruki-sama, it appears that Kocho-sama has a lot on her hands at the Butterfly Estate, so it was suggested that they come here to get their wounds treated," one of them spoke out and [name] hummed in response then as she soon walked out of her office, past the demon slayers who had wounds on them and she got down the patio and turned to look at them with a smile.

"Hai! Please sit on the patio and remove the top of your uniforms so that I can inspect your wounds," [name] spoke out as she clapped her hands together and the demon slayers were rather surprised with how [name] was all cheery and happy despite them causing her trouble when she was supposed to be helping Shinobu in creating the base for the medicines.

[name] then hummed in response and then she noticed a particular Hashira was present as well and she looked at him in a confused manner. [name] then walked up to him and jabbed a finger against his chest then as she raised an eyebrow in response.

"Uzui-san? I thought you have your wives to take care of you?" [name] asked and Tengen chuckled then as he wrapped an arm around [name]'s waist, only to have her hitting him harshly on the back of his head with the basket she was holding onto earlier, causing him to let go of her.

"No touching," she spoke out and Tengen could only shrug his shoulders then as [name] looked at him and noticed how he had on a rather deep gash on his back instead. She sighed as she motioned for the kakushis to help bring over the basin with cloth and medicine water in it and she proceeded to wipe the blood off his back.

"Are you also afraid of Kocho-san injecting you?" [name] spoke out and she noticed how Tengen had tensed up and [name] soon rummaged through her medical supplies and soon spread a paste against his back that was cold to the touch and he shivered slightly and [name] soon started to wrap his body up in bandages.

"Okay! All done now, you may leave and go back to your wives now!" [name] said with a smile as she quickly ushered Tengen away as she had many other demon slayers to take care of instead. 

"Wow, you are chasing me away? The most flamboyant man of these parts?" Tengen asked and he watched as [name] nodded her head in response.

"Yes, now please go! And you are not as flamboyant as Rengoku-san and Kamado-san," she spoke out.

"HAR?!" and [name]'s personal crow that was assigned to her to help with the delivery of the vials of medicines swoop down and started to peck Tengen harshly on the head, chasing him away then and [name] could only wave goodbye to the Sound Hashira who was having trouble against a single crow.

"Able to fight demons, but can't defeat a crow. What a sight," [name] spoke out with a smile and she soon turned to look at the demon slayers who were shivering slightly as there was breeze blowing about against them.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I'll attend to you now!" [name] spoke out as she quickly went to inspect and soon she noticed the worried look on the demon slayers then. She smiled softly as she soon patted them each on the heads and ruffled their hairs slightly.

"Don't worry, with these, you will be able to head out on missions in no time!" she said with a smile as she started to bandage up their wounds after applying the medications onto their wounds and soon she tightened them.

"Hai! Everybody is done now! Now here is a small reward for helping out in battling against the demons out there!" [name] said with a smile as she soon walked into her office and pulled out some candies that she had stored to give those who come to her for treatment.