☆SAFE IN MY ARMS☆

In reader's POV. You and Eri are fifteen in U.A. Music to listen to above if you wish, I love that song. Tbh I love Elsa & Emilie's songs. :)
————

I felt rustling about beside me as I was awoken from my slumber. The only person who was beside me was my precious girlfriend Eri, what could be wrong with her?

I was about to sit up when I felt the girl who I held firmly and lovingly in my arms clutch onto my shirt, feeling it dampen. Sniffles and sobs filled the room as I cracked my [E/C] eyes open.

Looking down I saw Eri's shoulders shake and her body tremble. I frowned, nightmares were frequent for the poor girl, one must've unfortunately appeared.

Raising a hand to her hair, I stroked it gently. Eri peered up with her teary, ruby eyes into my own. I smiled softly, cupping her cheeks and brushing her tears away.

"[Y-Y/N]..."

"What's wrong? Another nightmare?"

"Mmhmm."

"Would you like to tell me what happened? It's completely fine if you don't want to."

"I...I'll tell you."

"Go ahead. I'm all ears."

I held her close, resting my chin on her head as I soothingly rubbed her back. I listened to her problems with full attention, after all, she needed it and I was ready to give her all my attention, I'd even give her the world, she deserved it-

"I-I just...thought back to m-my past and all the p-pain I had to go through. I'm just so scared and weak. I'm just so glad I was saved. I thought...I'd never be free..."

Her voice went quiet at the end and a pitiful expression read on my face. The poor girl, she never deserved what she got in her childhood. She deserved better. She was an amazing, beautiful, adorable, caring- person who occasionally put others before herself. She didn't deserve to withstand all the pain or be used as a tool.

"Eri look at me." I gently tilted her chin up so she looked at me. "You are not weak. You're strong. If it wasn't for your will to live you wouldn't be here. You deserve the world and also...there's no need to be scared," I pulled her into my chest, holding her tightly. I felt her arms wrap around my waist as she shifted to get comfortable. "because I'll keep you safe in my arms."

I kissed her forehead and smiled softly too myself.

"I...I love you [Y/N]. Th-thank you for staying with me."

"I love you too Eri...don't forget it because I won't stop loving you, ever."

Soon, Eri's quiet breathing filled the room and I peered down at her peaceful face. Caressing her cheek, I chuckled too myself quietly.

"How'd I get so lucky and get such an adorable girl?"

🎉 You've finished reading 「𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬」 - 𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 🎉