Chapter 1

Chapter 1
    Link woke up to the sound of knocking outside his front door, 'Who could that be?' He thought groggily. He stretched and got out of his bed. Link went downstairs and opened the front door of the small house he owns in Hateno Village.
"Hello master Link, Zelda wishes you to make your way to Hyrule Castle by 9:00 am today," the royal guard stated. "You have about an hour until then so please be ready,"
"Ok, thank you," Link signed quickly. The royal guard bows and Link shut the door quietly. He turns around and goes back upstairs to his bedroom. Link opens his dresser and pulls out his champion tunic and hylain trousers and slides them on.
Link goes in front of the mirror that is across from his bed on the wall, and brushes and ties his hair up in a tight ponytail. He goes downstairs and grabs his Sheika Slate that was on the dining room table and goes outside with some eggs and some mushrooms in his hands.
"Good morning Link!" Hudson says in a cheerful tone. Link just smiles and nods as he walked closer to the pair. "Getting breakfast ready, I see! Have enough for us?" Hudson says in a pleading tone.
"Just like every morning! Today we are having mushroom omelets," Link signes quickly because he knew he had to hurry up. After Link finished cooking and eating, he takes his sheika slate out and clicks the shrine closest to the castle and disappeared into blue light.
When Link got there, he noticed a silent princess flower sitting under a tree. 'Ooh, Zelda's favorite! She will love it,' he thought to himself as he walked over and picked the flower with care so that he didn't damage it. Once the flower was safe inside his grip, he set out on the path to the main entrance to the castle.
He entered the castle to find Zelda standing there waiting for him to come in. "Link! Thank you for coming on such short notice, you see, I have been bored lately and i wanted you to help me build a swing in the garden so that i can have a nice place to sit," Zelda said excitedly.
"You know, you could've just asked one of the guards to help, right?" Link signed jokingly, completely forgetting about the flower in his hand. The princess and Link both shared a nice laugh before Link remembered the flower that he had accidentally dropped on the door because he had to sign.
Zelda picked up the silent princess and smelled it, "Ah, my favorite! Link, you shouldn't have!" She exclaimed.
"Well i saw it on the way here so i figured you would like it," Link signed. "Show me the tree that you want to build the swing on," Link signed, changing the subject. He followed Zelda down the hallway and out the garden exit. They soon came to a big tree with a perfect branch for a swing next to an old shed.
"This is where I want it, hanging from that tree," Zelda said, getting more excited by the second. "There should be a guard coming any second with the proper materials to build that swing," as if on cue a guard showed up and set the items on the ground in front of Zelda and politely bowed. Zelda nodded her thanks to the guard and said "Ok, let's get to work!".
-Time skip-
Zelda was swinging on her brand new swing, enjoying the breeze, the silent princess in her hair was wafting a pleasant scent to her nose. Link was sitting on the ground, leaning back on the tree, eating an apple. As if out of nowhere, a royal guard came running towards them.

An- 633 words. Wow. This is my first work and I'm super happy about it. There will be longer chapters in the future but yea haha. Thanks for reading!