Issue #1

Sakura Dating Dobe!?

~

"Aw.. come on Sakura-chan! Please go on a date with me?!" The blonde Uzumaki begged as the three Genins ate at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.

She sighed. "Naruto, how many times do I have to decline you to stop?!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes. Hn. With that baka's personality, it's impossible for him to get a date with Sakura.. he thought to himself abd silently ate his noodles.

"Um.. until you say yes to my offer?"

"Tsk. But can't this be considered a date already? I mean, group date?"

"Date? With that BASTARD? Wouldn't consider it for the world!" He snorted.

"Idiot. Like I would too."

"Hey! I'm no idiot!! Take that back, ya bastard!"

"Hn."

"Oh, you're gonna get i--!"'

"STOP IT!" She scolded and raised a fist at them. Immediately, Naruto back away. "Hehe.. Sorry, Sakura-chan."

"Tsk. Baka."

She shot him a glare. "Sasuke-kun, would just please eat?"

"Hn." He then proceeded to eat.

Sakura, again, sighed. "Ugh. You two are giving me a headache." She then turned to Naruto, "And to shut your mouth up, fine. I'll go on a date with you."

Sasuke Uchiha nearly spat out his ramen. SHE AGREED?!

Naruto grinned. "Okay then! Let's go before we waste anymore time, believe it!! Good bye Teme!"

He waved and practically dragged the irritated kunoichi with him.

Sasuke's POV

I. Cannot. Believe. This.

Sakura Haruno, agreed to date that idiot! Kami, is she insane?! Argh! Damn it! I shouldn't be affected.

"Um.. hey boy?"

"What?!" I growled at the shop owner.

"You're gonna pay for that." He pointed at the empty glass I was holding, that was now broken to pieces by my grip. Literally.

"Hn."

"Hehehe.. I'll be paying for that, sir."

I looked to my right and saw Kakashi with his orange book in hand while nervously laughing.

"Why the hell are you here?" I snapped at him. Now is not a good time, pervert.

"Hm.. seems like someone is a little, grumpy. I wonder why is that?" He sneered. I glared at him.

"Am not! Why the F*ck would I be grumpy about Sakura dating that dobe?!"

He paused and stared at me. "What did you say?"

"You heard me! Sakura is dating that idiot!!" I raised my voice. He cocked an eyebrow, "Seriously? Sakura, our pink-haired Sakura?"

"Baka, how many times do I have to tell you? Yes!"

After a few seconds, he laughed.

I rose an eyebrow, "What?"

"Hahahaha! Oh, you kids sure grow up real fast.. you're a little jealous, are you Sasuke?"

WHAT THE?!

"No I'm not!"

He eyed me intently. "They're at the park, you know."

The park? Hm... Maybe I should go there to make sure that baka's not doing anything reckless..

"Hn. Kakashi, I have to go. I.. ah.. have to go to Konoha's library." I lied and ran off.

I heard him chuckled but soon stopped. "H-Hey! Who's gonna pay for what you three ate?!"

There I hid in the trees, watching the two sitting at a bench.

"Naruto, sheesh! Would you please shut up?!" She complained. I smirked. Naruto will never know how to deal with girls..

"Hehe.. sorry Sakura-chan! I'm just so happy you agreed to have a date with me, believe it!"

Just then did he held both her hands. Sakura seems to not bother about it th---  SHE'S NOT BOTHERED?!

And then, may the heavens emerge..

He then inched closer to her for a somewhat, kiss?! But she just closed her eyes and leaned in..

WHAT THE HELL?!!?!??

They were about to kiss...

Closer.. closer... closer... clo--

TING!

"What the?!" The blonde gasped and moved away.

Sakura's POV

TING!

Huh?

I opened my eyes and saw a kunai embeded on the bench we were sitting at. It was hit between me and Naruto's head.

What the heck?

Where did that came from?

"Ahem.." we turned and saw Sasuke standing in front of us. Naruto let go of my hands as we stood up.

"Quit doing unproductive things you two, we have a mission." Then he walked away.

Weired?

~

P.s. this is a "one-shot series" okay? :)