Chapter 1

HELLO MY SHIPPER'S I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER SO LET'S GET INTO IT!!

Todoroki POV : Hi, I'm Shoto Todoroki the son of Endeavor the second pro hero. My life isn't what people think it's like. People always think I live in a stable home but I don't even have a Family that cares about me but my big Sister Fuyumi and my two big Brothers Natsuo and Touya also known as Dabi the villain. No one knows that my big Brother Touya is alive but me and the villains but he doesn't tell them his real name for personal reasons. I now go to UA High and I'm in class 1A. I still get abused by my Father when no one is around and I'm 16 and I was 5 when I got this burn scar on my eye from my Mom. The past just comes back and haunts me. I had no one that could comfort me in my life until I met some great friends at UA High that helped me out and I'm lucky to have them in my life.

Deku POV : Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya also know as Deku I'm the son of Inko Midoriya. I never met my Dad, My Mom says he is never home because he works over seas some where so I just live with my Mom. When I was little I had a best friend named Bakugou Katsuki but I call him Kacchan. We would always play together until he got his quirk which is explosions after that he started bullying me and calling me quirkless and a Deku. But then I asked All Might if I could be a hero without a quirk but he said you can't be a hero without a quirk but then he past his quirk down to me and trains me to be the best hero I can be and now I'm in UA High which is my dream school.

"4 MONTHS LATER"

Todoroki : "gets slapped to the floor"

Endeavor : COME ON SHOTO IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS IT WILL NOT END WELL!!

Fuyumi : FATHER PLEASE GIVE HIM A BREAK YOUR TRAINING HIM TO HARD JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH TOUYA!!

Endeavor : NEVER SPEAK OF THAT FAILURE AGAIN!

Todoroki : I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! "runs out of the house"

Endeavor : SHOTO GET BACK HERE NOW!!

Todoroki's POV : After I ran out of the house down to the park I saw Bakugou bullying Midoriya again I ran over there to stop Bakugou from punched him when I got in front of him he stopped and looked surprised to see me all beaten up.

Todoroki : Leave him alone Bakugou.

Bakugou : HOW ABOUT YOU MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!

Todoroki : How about you go bully someone else.

Bakugou : YOU MIGHT BE SAFE THIS TIME DEKU BUT NEXT TIME YOUR DEAD!! "walks away"

Todoroki : "leans down to Midoriya" You okay Midoriya?

Deku : "sniff" Yeah I guess so "looks at Todoroki shocked" WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!?

Todoroki : Just my abusive Father, Can you walk?

Deku : Yeah I can walk but we need to go heal you up "grabs Todoroki's hand" Come on.

Todorki : Where are we going?

Deku : To my house to fix you up.

Todoroki : You don't have to do that Midoriya.

Deku : Yes I do, You stopped Kacchan from punching me so this is the least I can do.

Todoroki : Okay if your sure?

Deku : I'm sure Todoroki~Kun your even bleeding.

"20 Minutes Later"

Deku : "unlocks the door" MOM I'M BACK!!

Inko Midoriya : Izuku your back "shocked" WHAT HAPPENED!?

Deku : Another fight with Kacchan, But can you find me the first aid kit please Mom?