There's Nothing More Contagious Than Laughter

Once Aaron drove the four remaining Maniax members a safe distance from the scene they parked the car and got out. Isabelle took the police outfits out of the bag and passed them around according to their sizes. They all unstrapped their straitjackets to reveal blue button up shirts. They put on black jackets, black pants, and police caps and walked the rest of the way to the police precinct.

They got to the front of the building and were met by Galavan's men and Barba. At the sight of their arrival she entered the building. Knowing the number by heart Barbra dialed the number. After a moment of ringing she heard Jim's voice.

"Gordon"

"Hello Jim, it's Barbra."

"Hi Barbra, how are you?"

"Oh, me? "I'm fabulous. How are you?"

"I'm good. What's new?"

"Mr Cool Guy, huh?"

"You must be so mad at me."

"Listen to me. If you turn yourself in, I can help you."

She scoffs. "How Jim? By taking me back to Arkham? I don't think so."

"You're sick."

"Of course. Everythings always my fault. So typical."

"Listen to me." Jim says more seriously. "I know you Barbra. I know you. You're a good, kind woman. This isn't you"

This causes her to chuckle derisively "You could always make me laugh." she says then laughs evilly.

Jim could have sworn he could hear the laugh in person and looked over his shoulder to see Barbra inside the building. "How do i look?" she asks with a smile.
Jim hung up the call and followed her out of the building.

Jerome saw a woman with blonde hair and red gloves and knew it was Barbra. That was their cue.

He turns to Isabelle "Ready cupcake?"

"Yep"

He laughs at her obviously fake smile. "Oh come one Belle, this will be the funnest mission yet!" he reassures and takes the lead into the building.

Isabelle wondered if Jerome kept a list of nicknames, or if he just pulled them from thin air.

Galavan's men spread throughout the building, looking for the best advantage points. Greenwood and Isabelle stayed at the back of the room with smoke bombs ready while Jerome continued into the commissioner office.

For fun he put on a thick Jersey accent. "I need to talk to Commissioner Essen right away. It's an emergency."