eleven

reality hits

toms pov

i woke up in my own apartment today. which is rare because i've spent a lot of time with zey and noe. actually i just forced myself in their apartment but i don't think zey minds. noe, i'm not too sure. i think she still hates me for being a complete dick to her for over a year. 

i got myself ready and went next door, to their apartment. noe greeted me with a smile. it seemed like she had just woken up.

"what are you doing here so early?" she asked me as i sat down on the couch.

"zey said we would go out for breakfast but it seems i'm too early." i told her. she nodded as she yawned.

"why did you leave set early yesterday?" she asked me. i couldn't tell her it was because of her and harry. that would make me look pathetic, right?

"didn't feel good. do you know when zey will be coming out? you know what i'll just walk into her room." i said realizing this is basically my apartment because i'm over here a lot more.

i knocked one her room door but she didn't respond so i just assumed that she was sleeping. i opened her door and i was correct.

i went to the kitchen and got a glass of cold water. i walked back into her room and placed the cup above her face. i then tilted the cup so the water would fall onto her face.

"what the hell tom?!?" she yelled in anger.

"good morningggg." i said with a smile on my face.

"who let you in?" zey asked.

"noe."

"that bitch." zey said as she got out of her bed and walked into the kitchen where noe was sitting down.

"you let this egghead wake me up like that? you allowed that to happen? after all i've done for you?!" she yelled at noe. noe started laughing but then stopped once zey glared at her.

"being your manager i was going to wake you up soon but also being your friend i had to have some amusement in my morning and tom gave me that."

"okay noe i get he is your ex and youre still in love with him but sometimes exes dont have to be friends and treat their other friend like shit together." i glanced at noe and she seemed to be blushing. it made me form a little smile. 

"just because i allowed tom to pour water on your face one time doesnt mean we treat you like shit." noe started laughing as she nudged my shoulder to laugh with her. so i did. zey saw me smile so, of course, she had to say something. 

"so what you two back together or something?" she asked. i glanced at noe and she stopped smiling. 

"no. im still with harry." 

harry. harry fucking. styles. god damn. i forgot he existed for a while. 

"i know. i just wanted tom to stop smiling." zey added making me roll my eyes. 

"so are we going out for breakfast?" noe asked zendaya. she rolled her eyes at noe but then nodded after. 

"just let me wash my face and brush my teeth and then ill be out." she said. i nodded as i started walking out of her room. i looked back and saw noe wait on her bed.

"can harry tag along?" she asked zey. 

harry. harry fucking. styles. god damn. can she go one day without seeing him. shes already blessed by having me in presence. 

"yeah he can but only if he can drive us. i dont want to drive and i bet you don't either. so have your boyfriend come pick us up in 10 minutes." noe nodded. i rolled my eyes and walked out of her room angered and annoyed if im being honest. 

I wonder what it will take for me to please noe and get her back. i came to flordia to get her back. well and this role but she played a factor in me accepting this role again. 

what does harry styles have that i dont? 

good looks? i got that.

british accent? i got that.

vocals? no but i definitely can try. 

tall? im only two inches shorter than him. 

i bet he cant even act. his acting in that one music video was complete shit. im better at acting than he is.

****

"how's everyone's morning going?" harry asked as we got into the car. noe was sitting up front obviously. 

"good babe." noe said with a smile on her face. the smile i wished i could form on her face once again.

"shitty. you know what these two kids did to me?" zendaya added trying to lighten the mood after she noticed me look at noe. 

"two kids? no. only tom did the action. i had no part in it except just let him into our apartment." noe defended herself.

"which was the very first mistake miss harlow."

"will someone fill me in or am i going to continue being as confused as a desert fox in the snow." harry said shutting both girls up.

"oh right yeah i forgot you dont live near us for a hot second. so i was sleeping and having the most amazing dream when suddenly i feel something cold on my face which obviously woke me up. do you know what he did? he poured cold water on my face and these two were laughing as if treating me like a dog is something to laugh about." 

"shes just moody today because her dream was probably about channing tatum and he divorced her and got remarried to someone who she claims is 10x prettier than her." noe said in unexpected detail which surprised me and probably harry too.

"how do you know what dream she had babe? bit odd to me." harry commented.

"every time she wakes up in a mood worse than the day before it is usually because of this dream. today tom just added the cherry on top by pouring cold water in her face. do yall forget girls tell each other everything." noe said. i sighed and waited as we arrived to the restaurant. 

"you guys can go ahead and find a table, harry and i need to do some talking before heading in." noe said. we listened like good friends even though i didnt want to. 

"what do you think they are talking about?" i asked zey.

"thats none of our business tom."

"i refuse to believe shes choosing that brit over me."

"youre a brit too buddy. i dont think she is. maybe she is trying out different options to convince herself that she doesn't need you. noe is a complicated female if you dont know how to read her."

"i want her back but i dont know how to tell her without sounding pathetic. a lot has happened and i wasn't good enough to be by her side. recently when she needed me i stayed at the strip club and drank my feelings because i thought we were over. that was a bad night to do that selfish thing."

"yeah you're a dick." zendaya said blatantly without trying to be nice.

"maybe harry is the one for her. maybe we arent meant to be together," i said making myself even sadder. 

"shut up. we all know you love her and have since she first became your assistant. i remember that night you called to tell me about your new assistant. love doesn't just go away because you convince yourself you two weren't meant for each other. we all know noe loves you but is trying to protect herself. she tried opening up to you but you ruined it by choosing naked girls over her when she needed you. actually no. when she wanted you to be by her side. dont start acting all sad now tom. you had your chance. so now if you do want her as bad as you tell me you do, then you will wait patiently for her until she is ready to love you without feeling guilt and shame." 

her scolding me always somehow makes me think differently or listen to whatever she scolded me for.