하나

07:45

Seoho woke up and picked up his phone from the night stand. He checked the time and some of his notifications. Right after checking his phone, he got up and did his usual morning routine.

Once Seoho finished his morning routine, he picked up his phone and received a call from Leedo. He answered the call while he got his stuff together.

"Leedo?"

"Seoho you're going to be late, you know what that means."

"Ah shit...Can you guys wait for me?"

"I don't know if we can wait for you, class is going to start soon."

"Do you remember what class we'll be in at least?"

"It's class 212, don't be late okay?"

"Why is everyone so afraid of being late? Is there something I'm missing out on?"

"Are yo- Oh that's right you're new at this school. I'll explain to you later and you better come on time Seoho."

"Alright fine I'll leave right now."

"I'm serious, leave now and get to class."

"Alright no need to tell me so many times! I'll see you at school."

"The rest of us will be in class 212."

☹︎

Seoho ended the call and put his phone in his pocket while he got his bag. He quickly left the house and made his way to school.

He took the quickest route to school and tried his best to get on time. Seoho always wondered why everyone was scared of arriving to class late. No one hasn't told Seoho yet and he's going to figure it out on his own.

"Alright let's not forget that my class is room 212." Seoho reminded himself.

Seoho eventually arrived at school but everyone immediately ran to their classes. He looked around to see that he was already by himself since everyone ran to their classes.

He felt a bit uncomfortable since he's by himself and looked around to see if he could find someone.

Of course there was no one in the hallways. Everyone was already in class while Seoho felt lost in the school.

"How the hell am I supposed to get to class 212...?" Seoho asked himself.

He slowly walked around and looked around while the clock was ticking. Seoho knew he was going to be late, there was no way he'll arrive on time.

Seoho started to get a little more scared as seconds passed by. He couldn't find at least one person to help him find room 212. Seoho kept walking around but still found more lockers and classrooms.

"Come on...where is room 212??" Seoho muttered to himself while looking for his class.

Seoho found the stairs and decided to go up the stairs. He found more lockers and classrooms with the numbers next to the door.

He walked around and went up more stairs while the clock was ticking. He reached the final floor and continued looking for room 212. Seoho encountered something weird and stopped to look.

"...What the hell is that?" Seoho thought to himself.

He was disgusted of what he saw but continued to look for room 212. Time was running out and he had to get to class or else he'll suffer the consequence.

He walked away from whatever it was and went down the stairs but something wasn't right.

The school completely went dark. Seoho was surrounded by darkness and couldn't see anything.

"Class will began in one minute." The intercom went off.

。。。。