"Please. Stop." Part 2

I think someone wanted a part 2, I can't remember lmao so if you requested a part 2, here you go! :)

Well that explains why I loved Twilight Sparkle when I was younger. (Holy shit, part one was published in July??)

It had been a year since the fight with the Avengers. (and nearly a year since I wrote part 1)

Peters life had basically been the same, apart from Flash bullying him more because of the back brace.

Luckily, underneath the suit the back brace was practically invisible so that no one could connect the dots.

~~~

Peters phone buzzed in his suits pocket.

Director: The Avengers need you for an upcoming mission -F

Peter: do I have to sir? -PP (hehe peepee)

Director: Yes. Meet at the Avengers Tower to discuss tactics. -F

Peter: Ok sir. -PP

Peter sighed, picked his school bag up and swung to the Avengers Tower.

He slammed into the window, making his brace push into his chest.

"Ow."
Peter muttered.

The window next to him opened and he crawled in. He flipped down onto the ground in a superhero pose, looking up at the Avengers who were sitting at a conference table in civilian clothes.

The team turned around in their chairs to look at the arachnid-themed superhero. Peter stood up and his mask eyes squinted at the team.

"This is your back up?"
Tony asked Fury.

"Yes."
Fury said.

"Why? Not to be rude or anything but the last time we saw him he wasn't in the best shape."
Steve said.

"Because of you guys."
Peter said, pretending to be interested in his nails.

Everyone looked sheepish.

"Ok kid, why don't you go and get changed and we'll discuss the mission."
Fury said.

Peter sighed but nodded and left.

"So how is he gonna help us?"
Tony asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."
Fury said, his glare silencing everyone.

Peter came through after a few minutes.

"So what's the plan?"
He asked, sitting on a spare chair, putting his bag by his feet.

~~~

Peter groaned when he flopped down onto his bed carefully. Fury had to explain the plan several hundred times before the Avengers got it.

"Stupid Avengers."
He mumbled before falling asleep.

~~~

It was the day of the mission. Peter left very early in the morning, well before 10am. (Which is very early in quarantine)

He arrived at the tower in his suit and boarded the jet with the other Avengers.

"You good?"
Steve asked.

Peter nodded, too tired to talk to anyone.

"Let's get this show on the road!"
Clint said with far too much energy for a morning mission.