ʀᴀᴄᴇs i

ELVES
Elves live in the Icriweth Kingdom. This land is filled with snow and ice. The land of cold and and mystery. They are known for living for up to 100 years of age, fully maturing at 21. They are known for their elegance and beauty.
They are primarily ruled by woman who hold a council. They are one of the strongest kingdoms on the continent.

HUMANS
A common race, known for always evolving and adapting. They reside in the Qouya Kingdom. They live in the land of prairies and shrub-lands. Most live up to the age of 80. They are known for being dim witted and greedy.
They are primarily ruled by a king with a council. They are constantly combating with Elves.

FAE/FARIES
They are a more hidden race. They live in the Lunait Kingdom. They reside in thick forests and flower fields. They are known to have great communication to wild life and be mischievous. They are known to get old enough as 100 years, maturing at 21.
They can be ruled by a queen or king, alongside with a council. They are a small kingdom.

MERFOLK
They have known to help dragons be freed. They live in the Zaipaterra Kingdom. Their land is most of the ocean, small amounts of glaciers and swamp lands. They are known to be playful and primarily be woman based. They age similar to humans, only maturing at seventeen.
They are always ruled by a queen, only one king in history. They are a small kingdom that also barely has men.